Special Chapter

Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim

Accept and move on but never forget the lessons

It was JenKai's wedding day when Lisa decided to leave.

That day she left without knowing that something unnecessary came.

I was very upset about their love story. It's very obvious that Jennie loves Lisa so much. What she felt for Lisa is a true love, Jennie's just infatuated with Kai.

I was very disappointed they ended up like that. They ended up without clearing things out. They used to be together no matter what but looking at them separating ways, it pains me so much.

I didn't do anything to make them stay together.

But may be that's what destiny want them to be.

She's not selfish for wanting to be treated right.

To LALISA:
          Forgive her for not being able to love you the way you needed and the way you deserve. Then forgive yourself for looking for love in all the wrong places.

I sent her those words for her to feel alright.

She left without a heavy heart. She was happy to let her go cause she know that it can lead them to a better path.

Lalisa is so tough. If I were in her situation I will never let chaeyoung go. I'd be in so much pain if I was in her place.

I love Rosé the way Lisa loves Jennie. I feel bad for not doing anything for them.

Lisa deserves the world. She deserves to be happy. She cuts our connection in order for her to not remember her past.

And it's fine for me. If cutting our connection together can make her live a happy life then it's fine for us. It's fine for me and for chaeng.

If Jennie and Lisa will be together for now I don't think their relationship will work. It won't work cause they both know how painful it was when they are together.

It's like they are forbidden loving each other. It's like they are the moon and the sun that can't be together.

"But what if our love is forbidden? Like age, language and gender". I asked her those questions. Already knew that they can't be together.

"Unnie there is no forbidden love. Age has nothing to do with love. Language? Love has it's own language. Gender? Nah it's not a problem. There's no gender in love, if you feel it then treasure it. Don't be shy if you like someone has a same gender as you, show who you truly are and that's enough. Accepted or not at least you showed who you are. Don't be afraid to take the risk". She answered me that. And see how brave she is. For confessing her love even though she knew from the start that she's rejected.

She showed who she truly is. She's afraid of risking but seeing how she risked her friendship towards Jen makes me feel proud.

BLACKPINK already reached it end. It is the end of our journey as a four. But it will never the end of our friendship. We need to go on a separate paths but in the end we'll end up being together.

It's the end of BLACKPINK but I remembered her last words to us, as a whole, as a group.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER IF WE GROW OLD AND GET REPLACED BY A NEW YOUNGER GENERATION AS LONG AS THERE'S STILL SOMEONE TALKING ABOUT US BECAUSE
THEY WILL STILL REMEMBER HOW WE SHINE SO BRIGHT".

Yes! The MAKNAE of BLACKPINK said that. See how young she is yet she's so matured. She's so tough.

Lisa's just have taken the wrong path. She just lost the right path.

We all are tried to take the wrong path. Chasing the wrong people.

And I myself have tried following the people around me, and I've gotten lost by wandering from place to place but I ended up feeling emptiness rather than a sense of accomplishment.

I'd like everyone to find their own role models within themselves. I want everyone to find the right path within them.

I want Jennie and Lisa to find the right path towards each other.

I know someday they'll end up together. It's not about their love but because of someone they love. They'll end up together because of a certain someone.

In life, it's not about the outer VISUAL, sometimes we need to dig deeper to find the most ethereal visual within us.

I am KIM JISOO
BLACKPINK'S unnie
BLACKPINK'S MAIN VISUAL

Ready to follow BLACKPINK'S MAIN VOCAL🐿️

I'M JISOO I'M OKAY•‿•

(◠‿◕)