Chapter 08

WORST

Lili's POV

This day I didn't follow Jennie because I have body pain. I got wet last night by the rain.

I followed her last night, she went home safely. When I checked and assured that she's fine I already left and luckily I got wet by the rain when I'm going home at my apartment.

I get my phone and dialed cheong-ah's number. After three times rang she picked her phone.

"Cheong-ah can you visit me". I said feeling weak. "Why? You okay? Lice is there something wrong? Your voice sounds weak". She asked continuously and panicking. "I'm fine chae. Just come here and buy me meds. I'll explain it to you later". I said closing my eyes.

"Hang in there stupid. Wait me arasseo". She said and hang up the phone.

I close my eyes to fall asleep.

I woke up when I heard my door opened. The chipmunk has arrived.

Chae immediately rush towards me to check if I'm fine.

"Yah lisa-yah you're so hot". She said full of worries. "Yah Roseanne park I'm hot since birth man". I said smiling while my eyes closed.

" Are you crazy? Your temperature is hot. What stupidity did you do again this time miss lalisa". She said while going to the kitchen. She came back with a bowl of water, towel and water to drink.

"Have you eaten your breakfast lisa?". She asked. "I didn't. I don't know how to cook, I'm weak chae". I said as I felt my head hurts and my throat is drying.

"Tss you really are stupid". She said and get some food for me to eat. "Here eat this and drink your meds". She said glaring at me and get the towel from the bowl of water.

"She placed the towel at my forehead. I ate what she has given me and drank the medicine for body pain. "T-thank you". I said shy because she had done a lot to me.

"Care to explain your stupidity?". She said with furrowed eyebrows. "I went near dorm last night. Jennie went outside again with her boyfriend. I followed her and make sure that she go home safely. I was about to go home here when it rained unexpectedly. So I got wet and here I am suffering from body pain". I said impatiently cause explaining is not my thing.

"Tch get well now stupid. I'll be going back to the dorm I need to do something. Will you be okay here alone?". She asked don't want me to leave alone.

"I'll be fine chae. And don't be worried because you give me medicine. You are the best doctor ever. Why don't you enter medicine course instead of being a crackhead idol". I said laughing.

"After what I did to you and you just teased me? Huh how could you been like that manobangs". She said laughing but giving me a soft glare. "Just kidding chae. Thank you very much". I said and hugged her.

She leave my apartment and went back to the dorm.

I spend my day sleeping to gain some energy. I'm planning to sleep and just stay here for tonight. I feel better when the night comes.

I get up from my bed and cook what's in the fridge. Okay I'm going to cook RAMYEON IN YOUR ARE. Easy cooking baby.

I cooked ramyeon and eat. After I ate I fixed myself and stayed in the couch at my living room. I just stayed there sitting and do nothing, just wondering in a lot of things.

I was stopped wondering when I heard a voice. It's just me or I really heard Jennie Kim's voice. Is it just my imagination for missing her so much or she's really here.

I took a glance outside but there's nothing in there. But I really heard a voice of a girl crying for help. I also heard a breaking glasses coming from the other room. It's like there's something unwanted thing in there.

I want to help because I really heard a girl. So I dialed cheong-ah's number. "Yah Rosie come here in my apartment. There's something urgent happened. Bring some police chae". I said and didn't wait for her response, just ended the call.

I get the baseball bat at the corner. Baseball is not my thing I just bought this for protection.
I went outside my room and went near the other room.

I walk silently and doing my best not to do loud sounds. I checked the room's door knob, luckily it's not locked.

"Help". A girl said almost a shout crying for help but I think someone's covering her mouth.

I entered the room nervously, hearing my loud heartbeat. As I entered the room was dark, the lights are off. I entered and there I saw a shadow of a man trying to harass a woman.

I walked silently and hit the man. I hit him hard on his back. He shout in pain.

I opened the lights and there.......

My heart skip a beat.

My hands trembled.

My blood boiled seeing the man.

I saw her.

I saw Jennie crying, hugging herself and trembling in fear.

My blood boiled and wanted to kill that asshole.

I hit the man. No he's not a man he's an asshole. He's Gavin, I hit him again using the baseball bat. "I'm going to fvcking kill you". I shout at him and punched him continuously. I poured my last strength punching his damn face.

He lost he's consciousness. This time God knows how I badly wanted to kill him.
Losing his conciousness, I prayed to lost his heartbeat too.

I run to Jen. I felt my tears rolling down my cheeks as I saw her situation.

She hugged me and I hugged her back to make her feel secured.

Her hair is messy, she's sweating a lot, she has wound near her lips, her t-shirt was destroyed showing her chest.

I don't know how to calm anymore.

I fixed Jen's shirt.

I went to the jerk and punched him again.

I was stopped punching him when I heard a clutching gun.

"One more punched and your girl will die".

To be continue......