Chapter 06

That jerk

Continuation

Lili's POV

When they already left I felt my tears rolling down my cheeks.

I cried in pain.

I can't believed what's just happened.

"You okay?". Chae asked beside me.

"What did I do wrong chae?". I asked instead of answering her.

"You did nothing lice. I believed you. You just wanted to protect jennie". She said and hugged me.

I rest my chin to her shoulders, I hugged her back and cry to her like a lost baby. She let me cry my heart out for a few minutes.

"Let's go home I'll treat your wound. Did that jerks friend hit you?". Chae asked worriedly.

"Hmmm yeah they hit me using a baseball bat, before you guys came here, before he called Jen, he command his friends and that girl leave this place". I said explaining.

We left that place and went home.

We went home and let chae treat my wound. After that she left me in my room and prepare some food.

I lay down in my bed. I felt empty, I felt tired without even doing anything.

Jennie Kim don't want to see me anymore.

"I hate you I don't wanna see your face, ever again".

Jennie's words play repeatedly in my mind. My heart shuttered into pieces because of her words.

Her words is like a dagger, a dagger that aim my heart.

I didn't regretted punching that jerks face.

I was stopped thinking when Rosie called me.

"Lisa-yah let's eat". She said outside my room. "I don't want to eat chae. I lost my appetite. Just call me when Jennie and Jisoo unnie arrive". I said.

I'm destroyed inside.

I closed my eyes and let myself sleep.

"Lisa-yah wake up". I felt chaeng beside me, trying to wake me up. I moved but I felt my head hurts.

"You okay?". Jisoo unnie asked. "I-i'm fine unnie. Where's Jen". I asked shrugging my hurting head. "She's in the living room". She said. "Is she okay?". I asked worriedly.

"I really don't know what to do with you anymore Lisa. You're the one who hitted by your head, you're the one who has wound, you're the one who received hurtful words and here you are asking if she's okay? Are you a damn rock lisa? Or you have a lots of anesthesia in your body when you're once hospitalized?". Jisoo unnie blurted out that make me speechless.

We went out from my room and there I saw Jennie sitting, closing her eyes like she was tired and exhausted.

"J-jennie-unnie I'm sorry for what happened". I said sincerely. "Don't you dare talk to me again". She said and left us. Damn my heart is like a breaking glass.

"Don't be so rude Jen. Lisa's saying sorry. She was saying sorry without doing anything wrong and you just ignored her?". Chae said. "Stop covering her up Rosie". Jen shout at chae.

Before the two could end up a fight I butted in.

"Stop please. I don't want you two get a fight and don't talk to each other". I said with teary eyes.

"If you don't want to see me then I'll leave". I said and where about to pack when Jisoo unnie spoke.

"No". Jisoo unnie and chae both said.

"No one will leave this dorm". Jisoo unnie said.

"I-i'm sorry unnie. I'm sorry for bringing trouble. I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass. I'll leave this dorm for you, Jen and Rosie to be okay. Fix yourselves please. I don't want chae and Jen away from each other". I said while crying.

"Lisa please stay". Chae said while begging me.

"Don't you dare to do stupid things alone Lisa". Chae and Jisoo unnie warned me.

"I won't. Thank you".

"I'm sorry chae". I said and walked out.

I have my clothes in my apartment. It's sad leaving this dorm. I don't have choice. With a heavy heart I leave the dorm while crying and sobbing.

"I'm sorry for leaving you behind. But hope you all be happy when I'm away". I utter as I continued walking.

My phone and my wallet is the only thing I have.

I arrived at my apartment and I immediately lay down at the couch, letting darkness and loneliness embraced me.

I'm empty.

Chaeng repeatedly called me. I just texted her I'll pick her up tommorow.

I'm lucky for having them in my life.

Jennie Kim hope you don't regret this day.

I still love her even though I'm hurting because of her.

I already forgave Jennie even though she didn't say sorry.

I will always forgive her because I really love her.