Chapter 15

Confession

Lili's POV

I'm freezing because of the cold weather when I felt a warm arms hugging my could body under my blanket.

We're still in Jeju so the cold weather is just normal.

Jennie and I are sharing one room while chaesoo in the other room.

I look at the person and then I saw my Jennie Kim. She's still not mine but I already claiming her.

Jennie Kim is insanely hot who wouldn't be warm in her hugs.

"Baby". I heard her whisper in seductive tone.

Damn it makes my heart fluttered.

That damn endearment makes my tummy full of butterflies.

"D-did you just called me baby?". I asked facing her.

Her eyes are closed.

"You're just imagining Lili". She said that made me furrowed.

"But I heard you. You called me baby". I said pouting. She chuckled. "But I didn't called you that Lili". She insisted.

Eyyy why does she called me Lili sweetly.

"It's fine if you don't call me baby but at least you called me Lili sweetly". I said and stared at her.

"I-i love your cat like eyes". I said stuttering but full of admiration.

"And I love your pretty doe eyes". She said touching my eyes.

"Damn you make me KILIG". I said saying the Filipino word I learned in the Philippines. "What's KILIG lili". She asked her brows are furrowed.

"Hmmm KILIG is you made someone happy, you make their heart skip a beat and you make their stomach full of butterflies. You make them feel the best feeling you could ever feel by just smiling at them or complimenting them". I said hayyysst my explanation is too long.

But I explained it to her smiling.

"Lisa d-do you love me?". She asked curiously.

Of course I do Nini. I do love you. I do love you from the very start you've just didn't notice it cause your attention was in someone else's.

But nah not now Jen. I won't confess to you now. I'll confess someday baby so don't worry.

"Of course. I love you, chae and Jisoo unnie". I said and then I saw how her hopeful eyes turned into sad.

Aiiisssh don't be sad my nini I love you and I always will.

It's just that it's not the right time to confess. I still don't have the courage.

I hugged her waist. She's so sexy.

"Then do you love someone else?". She asked again.

Jendeukie please stop asking please. If you keep asking me then I'll confess now.

"Of course not Nini. My heart only belongs to one person. One precious person". I said looking at her eyes.

"C-can I met her?". She asked sadly. "Baby don't be sad please". I said hugging her and leaning my head into her neck.

I love her smell.

"Why would I be sad Lili. I don't have the rights". She said as tear escaped from her cute eyes.