Chapter 10

Arrested

Lili's POV

My dad's men was arrived at our dorm. Upon arriving they immediately secured the place.

"What's with the men outside?". Jisoo unnie asked. I saw chae, Jisoo unnie and nini's questioning face.

"T-they are my dad's men". I said. "Why? Why they are here Lisa?". Jisoo unnie asked.

We are at our living room.

"To be honest some anonymous number sent me a message earlier". I said looking at them.
"What message?". Cheong-ah asked sitting in front of me.

"It was a death threat". I said looking at Nini as fears embraced her again. "I-is it about me?". Nini asked trembling again.

I went to her and held her hand to let her know that I'll never leave her.

"It's not yours Nini. It's mine". I said lying.

Sometimes we need to lie to protect someone we love.

"Why they sent you a death threat lice". Chae asked again worried. "It's not the first time I received a death threat chae. I received those send by an akgaes. It will end up soon. So don't worry about it". I said. It's a lie again.

"As soon as I received it I immediately called my dad. I asked him to send me his most skillful men. Which is the men outside". I said playing Jennie's hands.

We talked in a few more things when chae decided to eat our dinner.

Jennie told me that she'll be sleeping in my room again.

After we ate we are all went to our rooms. Nini went to my bathroom to wash up.

I went back downstairs to let the guards eat their dinner too. Which is they refused first but I made them obliged.

As I went back Jennie went out to the bathroom. Damn she has my scent. She smells like me.

I stared at her. She's wearing her cute pajamas.

"You sleepy?". I asked her smiling. She's being lethargic again. "Hmmm hmmm". She said lazily.

She sit on the bed beside me.

I was about to start a conversation when I felt my phone from my pocket vibrated.

Nini looked at me. I took out my phone and saw an unregistered number.

I stand up and went to my room's balcony to answer the call.

"H-hello?". I asked from the other line.

I looked at nini and she's staring at me.

"Hello". A man's voice from the other line.
"Hello is this miss Lalisa Manoban?". The man continue.

"Y-yes it is Lisa manoban". I said trying to familiarize the voice.

"This is police officer David Vidale. About the investigation and case towards Gavin Acuesta has now approved to let this case in the court. Thanks to the photos and videos you sent to us ma'am". The officer said pertaining to the photos and videos I kept.

"H-how? We don't have enough evidence sir". I said. "The photos and videos you sent us is enough evidence and there's this three girls came to the station earlier saying that Gavin Acuesta molested them. They also have enough evidence ma'am". He said. I sighed in relief.

"We hopefully wish for you to come at the police station now ma'am". He said again. "I will come officer. Thank you. Thank you so much". I said almost tear eyes.