Chapter 16

Regret

Nini's POV

If there's one thing I regretted the most, it is the time that i hurted her. The time that i hurted lisa.

I always do my best to don't have regrets that's my principle in life but i don't believe in it anymore since I'm regretting hurting lisa.

I didn't do my best to not gave her pain.

How could I hurted the one person who stayed by my side when no one else did.

How dare me to pushed her away when she just wanted to be with my side always.

How could I say mean words to her when she always comforted me with her sweet words when everytime I'm in pain.

How dare me not to trust the one person who trusted and believed me when I doubted myself.

How could she be so strong to ease my pain when in the first place she's damaged inside and suffering from pain that I had given her that time.

She loves me despite all the hate I had given her.

She didn't speak about how she love me but her action speaks louder.

I lied to her, I lied to Jisoo unnie and Rosie, I also lied to myself. I lied to myself because there's a part of me denied that I don't like her but infact I really like her now.

The thought of I hurted her hurt me so bad.

It's like a nightmare, I couldn't believed I did a lot of things to her.

"U-unnie why are you crying?". I jumped in surprised when Rosie suddenly asked.

I didn't know that she's already here. I didn't even noticed that I'm already crying for too much thought about Lisa.

"Rosie have you ever regretted something in your life?". I asked and she just shrugged.

"Chae I'm regretting. I regretted hurting her". I said wiping my tears.

"You should unnie. Do you know that the day she left our dorm? The day she was not with us in a couple of days because of what happened to us, to you and to Gavin? She always followed you every night. She always follows you and make sure you leave the dorm safe and be back safe". She said that made me frooze.

My heart hurts.

While I was busy wasting my time to the person who didn't deserve me, Lisa was there wasting her precious time to the person who's not worth it. And that person is me.

"She does that every night but the day before that jerk almost raped you? She got sick. She got body pain that made her weak but she still manage to save you from him even though she's weak and suffering from body pain". She continued to talk while my tears continued to poured.

Ottoke Lili?

I can't see Rosie straight from the eyes.

"Unnie you don't know how hurt she is. She loves you so much. She always talked to me how hurt she is, how she loves you and how your smile can turned her life upside down". Her words made me burst in crying.

"I-i'm sorry". I said sobbing. Chae went to me and hugged me.

She caressed my back but I just cried harder.

"Unnie I don't have the intentions to make you guilty but I need to let this things out from me". I nodded as a response to her words.

"Remember the death threat she received? It wasn't hers. It's for you unnie but she hide it and lied to you because she cared for you. She saw how traumatized you were so she kept it to herself and carried the burden alone. She'd rather suffer than you. She can't even bare to see you crying or having a small wound". She really is a good person.