Chapter 28

Talked

Lili's POV

Where did we go wrong? We were best friends but I know that every story has an end.

Just like the  sands of time, we have limitations.

Just like the sun and the moon, we have boundaries.

Just like the big bang theory. We started into a dot and started to wide but in the end we will be fall apart.

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, it was such a cute name. It's like telling to everyone that, you are the most expensive Ruby in the world. Well you really are. You are the most expensive Ruby in the world. I have money and willing to buy you but even though I am the richest woman in the world I can't have you.

I can't have you cause what could I do if the most expensive Ruby gave herself to someone for free?

He's so lucky to have you.

You're so lucky to have him Jennie.

Kai is a decent man. He went through a lot and knows how hard life is. He doesn't need to prove to us that he's worth having you, cause knowing his past, we already knew that he's worth it.

"Having a deep thought?". I was at the center of the stage, sitting and thinking when Kai interrupted me.

We just finished doing the last concert cause this is what we planned before. To say goodbye before our officially disbandment.

"Kai please do protect of the things I failed to protect. Please take care of her. Losing her is losing myself as well. It's fine for me not to have her as long as she achieve her dreams and wishes. As long as I fulfill my promise". I said instead of answering his question.

He looked at me confused.

"W-why are you doing these? I mean you love her. Why are you saying these things. Aren't you mad at me?". So, all this time he thinks that I hate him?

"I love her. I really love her from the start until now. What I am doing right now is the thing that I know that is right. I'm not mad at you Kai. What comes into your mind to think that way". I chuckled. Why did he thinks that I am mad at him.

"I'm sorry and thank you as well". No need to sorry Kai. Just take care of her then everything will be fine.

"Please do take care of her. Don't lose her and your child. I know that you already knew the feeling of losing someone, so please take care of her and don't ever lose her". The sadness was evident in my voice but it's normal to be that way.

To be sad after having a hard time.

"You can count on me lalis. I can prove to you that I am worth trusting for". He said and give me a handshake before he left.

I wanna cry but my tears are tired to come out.

I feel fine but it feels like I'm not.

I feel complete but why's that I am not.

It feels like there's a hole in my heart.

There's sadness in my heart. I don't know what to feel. I don't know what to do. I don't know where to go.

"L-lalisa". I heard a familiar voice calling my name. It was nice to hear her say my name again.

I looked at the girl I always wanted to have. To the girl who made me experience my every first.

First love, first kiss
First different kind of pain and first heartbreak.

She's my every first. She's the first person whom I don't want to lose.