Chapter 26

Decisions

Lili's POV

"So what's the score between you and him?". Dad asked Nini about her relationship with Kai.

"H-he's my boyfriend. Rosè and Jisoo knows about it". She answered.

We're at the living room. Clearing things out.

"Did you both agreed on it or he just forced
you?". He interrogate not letting Jennie refuse to answer his questions.

"W-we both agreed on it sir". She's now bowing.

We just watched them quietly talking to each other.

It's not my business to do since I already give up.

She love him.

I can see it in her cat like eyes.

She really love him cause if she's not, she won't be with him within those two years.

They won't be together within those two years if they both don't love each other.

"What about the BLACKPINK then? Y'all agreed on it. Y'all get tired to build this group. Your group went through a lot but it's still standing strong. What are your plans?". He's not asking Jennie but the four of us.

"We'll sign the contract if we all agree in disbandment". I said not looking to their eyes. I can't look at someone else's eyes anymore.

"I agree. In fact we're all tired now. It's been five years since we started as a group maybe we can take a rest now". Jisoo unnie as the group leader said.

We don't have group leader but Jisoo unnie has the highest authority since she's the unnie.

"I'm fine with it too. But how can we do it? I mean what are we going to tell the blinks? We can't tell to the world that Jennie unnie is pregnant, can we?". You don't have to worry Missy I already had a solution to that.

"Leave it to me. We're not going to tell it to the world". I seriously said.

"Pranpriya I am warning you. Do not put yourself at risk again". I'm sorry dad, but I'm just doing it for the last time.

Once this is done. I won't ever put myself at any risks.

"Blackpink will remain. But the members can't. We all have something to do. And that thing is, we have some different point of view. Jennie wants to live in Paris, Rosè wants to explore the world and sing, Jisoo wants to experience new things and make herself happy. I, I want to live quietly". I said not showing any affections.

Cause once I let my emotions drive me. I don't know what to do.

"So? Y'all going to disbandment?". Mom asked.

"Yes". We four answered in unison.

I stand up and look at the floor before I speak.

"Get a flight to Korea. The three of you. I'll see you at the entertainment when I get back". I said and ready to went upstairs.

"Where are you going?". My mom asked. I didn't look at her and remain in my place.

"I'm going to Paris mom. I'll just fetch Kai and bring him to her". I continued walking towards the stairs and went to my room.

I just took a bath and fix myself.

This is it. The last thing I could do for now is to accept and move on.

I left Thailand without anything but my passport and wallet.

As soon as I step my foot at Paris. I directly went to the place where Kai is.