Chapter 03

Rumor

Lili's POV

In the past few weeks we are all tired because we work a lots of things. And we just ended our vlive and see our blinks. We released our song successfully which is good to repay our hardwork.

"Chicken, chicken. Let's celebrate with chikin". Jisoo unnie said with happiness. "Yeah we're going to celebrate but we will not eating chicken again". I said teasing our unnie. Jisoo unnie glared at me. "Just kidding unnie". I said chuckling.

Then we entered the car to go and celebrate. We spent our day happily.

We arrived at the dorm at exactly six in the evening. I sat at the couch. Jennie is in her room as well as chaeng and chu unnie.

Out of boredom I browse at the internet. After so many scrolling I was shocked on what I've seen.

"No this can't be". I said to myself. My hands are Shaking, my breathing is unstable. This can't be.
"BLACKPINK Jennie and exo Kai was reportedly dating". I read the headline of the news.

And there I saw a lots of negative comments from exo's fans targeting Jennie but jensetters and blinks are there to defend Jennie. I rushed to Jisoo unnie and Rosie's room. I think they already knew.

"This can't be! Nini will be hurt if she find this out. Lisa we need to do something". Jisoo unnie said. "Fans are mad at nini. Here's the comments: such a bitch, Jennie Kim leave Kai alone, I'll kill------". I cutted chaeng. "Stop it chae". I said. I don't want to hear negative words towards Jennie.

I rushed to her room and she's in her phone. I grabbed her phone and lock it, she was shocked. "Yah lisa-yah give me back my phone". She said with irritated tone. "No nini. I need your phone. I'll just borrow it for the meantime". I said trying to be calm. "But I need to do something urgent in my phone". She shouted at me. "Just let me borrow your phone for the meantime. Please". I said almost begging. She just stared at me coldly.

I left her in her room without any words, I have her phone. I feel angry, I want to shout, I want to punch someone.

I went outside and took out my phone. I dialed sajang-nim's number.

"Hello?" He asked. "Did you find out the news? They are targeting Jennie sajang-nim, they are giving negative comments without knowing if it's true or not". I said angrily. "Calm down Lisa. It's just a rumour. Why you're getting angry?" He said. "It's just a rumour? Why am I getting angry? I am getting angry because they are all targeting Jennie". I said again. "Just let them be lice, it's non of your business". He said over the phone. "Let it be? You want me to let it be when in fact nini will be in danger? None of my business? Jennie is my co-member for God's sake. And you just said it's none of my business? Fuck you! Fuck you for not protecting your artist. Wait me there". I said angrily.

I get my cap and wear my hoodie. I am now ready to go when I heard footsteps. "Where do you think you're going at this time lisa-yah?" Jennie-unnie asked. Still dumbfounded and didn't know what's happening. "I-i am g-going outside? Why?" I asked. I saw Jisoo unnie and chae. I think they know where I am going."stay here Lisa. You're not going anywhere." Jisoo unnie said. "No unnie, I need to do something. I don't want this to pass without doing anything". I said still mad but I remained my respect to our unnie. "lisa-yah it's dangerous". Chae said. "Chae there's no danger for me as long as she's involved. I will protect what I have chae. You, Jisoo unnie, and Jen". I said. "W-what are you guys talking about?" Jen asked. "N-nothing". We three answered nervously. Afraid she'll find out. "I-i'm going". I said and left the dorm.

I went to our car and went to YG entertainment building. I entered the building angrily. "Do something sajang-nim". I said almost a shout. I don't care if I disrespect him, he deserved it for not protecting his artists. "I can't do anything. I can't do anything about it because I was the one behind it". He said smirking. "W-what? Are you dumb?" I shout at him and ready to punch him but the guards stopped me and hold my arms instead. "Don't try to fight with me lice. You're just my artist". He said and punched me. I taste my own blood coming from my mouth. "W-what is your reasons? Haters are now targeting Jennie". I said while clenching my teeth. "I did that because of jennie. Jennie and Gavin ( a famous idol) are dating. I did that for Jennie's sake". He said that made me stop and froze. "This can't be". I said trying to hold my tears. "I am willing to do everything, just clean Jennie's name." I said while begging. "If you want me to clean this mess then you should do something. Keep Jennie Kim away from Gavin". He said. "I'll keep them away but promised me to clean Jennie's name. Protect her". I said.

I walked out in that building. My tears rolled down my cheeks. Fuck I'm hurting. I hold my chest because I can't breathe. I walk at the nearest park and think there for an hour. Out of anger I punched the wall, I felt my hand bleeding but I don't care. I am hurt because the girl that I am dreaming is inlove with someone else. I am hurting because Jennie might get hurt. I will not keep Jennie and Gavin away. I want Jennie Kim's happiness. I stayed there thinking a solution to this messed. I've never been so vulnerable.

After a minute I've decided to go home and there I saw the three sitting worriedly. I saw Jennie Kim crying. "Did she found out?" I asked almost whisper to chae. And she just nodded as a response. "I-i'm sorry". I said and hugged her, she didn't hug me back and it's hurt but it's fine. "I-i have s-something to tell you guys". Nini said as tears fell down at her cheeks. I wanna wipe that tears but I'm afraid.

"Gavin and I are is in a relationship almost a year now". Jennie said. The two are shocked but me? I'm hurting again.
"W-what?" The two asked. "I-i'm sorry for not telling you". She said, she can't look at me directly. "I-i know". I said in pain. "How?" She asked. "I went to sajang-nim. He's the Mastermind about this rumor. About Jennie and Kai". I said. "H-how could.....". Jennie didn't finished her words. "He said that he's just doing it for Jennie's sake. He said that he just wanted to protect jennie. I asked and begged for him to clean this mess specially Jennie's name and reputation. He want me to do something for Jennie. He want me to keep Jennie away from gav. I promised him that I will keep them away but I will not going to do that. I want nini's happiness". I said while my heart shattered into pieces.

Jennie hugged me and said "thank you".

We stayed quiet in a minute. "Lisa-yah your hand and lips are bleeding". Jisoo unnie said worriedly. "What's wrong?" Chae asked. "Don't mind me guys. I'll just go and take a bath". I said and went to my room. "I'm so proud of you". I heard Jisoo unnie's word that makes me feel okay.

Chae followed me. "Lalisa what happened to your hand and lips?" She asked angrily. "Did that jerk hit you?" She asked but I didn't answer. She walks out into my room and came back with first aid kit. "Thank you chaeyoung-ah". I said teary eyes. "My pleasure lice". She said while treating my wound. "Next time that I'll see you with bruise or wound I will be the one to beat you up". Chae said while glaring at me. "I-i'm sorry". I said sincerely. "Go to sleep. Good night". She said after treating my wound.

She left my room and I let myself sleep. I'm tired but this is just the beginning I'll protect my nini even if it will harm me.

I woke up as I heard the three talking, they are at the living room. "Good morning". I said lazily. "Good morning". They greeted me back. "Why you guys looks happy despite what happened last night?" I asked curiously. "The rumor is now deleted and they say sorry to Jennie because they say it's just a misunderstanding". Jisoo unnie answered. "O-oh!? Who fixed it?" I asked. "Gavin and their entertainment. They fixed that for Jennie". Answered by chae. "Ahh I see". I said and went to my room again.

I am happy but at the same time disappointed. I am disappointed in myself. I didn't do anything. I'm useless. I said to myself as tears rolled down my cheeks.

She already found her happiness. She already found her Knight in shining armor.

I don't know what to do anymore because of that rumor my life will be fucked up.

I really am useless.

I said and cried harder without the other members noticing.