Chapter 18

She's LISA

Nini's POV

"Blackpink Lisa has been shouted and called dumb, stupid by a driver". "Blackpink Lisa can be seen exiting YGE building crying". I saw the news.

It went viral in just few hours.

I'd click the video and saw Lisa walking at the street spacing out and then a car buzz at her, the driver went to her and shouted at her.

My poor Lili.

The next video was her again. She can be seen in the footage entering the building but came out running and crying.

I'm doomed she saw us.

She saw Kai kissed me.

I'm hurt seeing those video.

My heart aches knowing that she was shouted by that driver. I'm hurt thinking that I slapped her last night. She gone through a lot yesterday but we just gave her more pain.

I felt guilty for slapping her and didn't let her explain. I slapped her and told her that how dare her to make us worried when in the first place we made her worried too.

I knocked at her door last night but she didn't open her door. She even called me unnie.

She needs comfort but she chooses to isolate herself and let herself suffer alone.

I exited my room and went to her room's front. Earning all the courage I have to talk to her.

It's now six in the morning so I think she's now awake.

I was about to knock when the door suddenly opened. And there I saw her poker face. I smell her scent probably she just taken a bath. She was dressed up.

"Lis----". I was about to start a conversation but she cutted my words.

"Not now Jennie. I'm late". She said calling me that name again. Where's the Nini now Lisa? Where's your endearment? I asked myself as those thoughts slowly stabbed my heart causing it to break into pieces.

"Where are you going?". Rosie asked her. "Today is the beginning of the trials about Gavin's case". She said not looking at us.

She tried to fake a smile but her eyes never been lies.

"We'll go with you". Jisoo unnie said. "No unnie it's fine. It's not safe for you guys to go out for now". She said and went outside without bidding her goodbye.

"Lisa". I uttered those words as my knees became weak and tears burst out again.

"Did you guys saw the video?". I asked them while still tearing up. "W-what video?". They both asked confused.

I get my phone and show them the videos. They are both shocked and throbbed in pain about what we just did to her last night.

"We should at least let her explain last night". Chae said almost in tears too. "Hush now guys let's just wait for her to come back and we'll fix things up". Chichu said comforting me and Rosie.

"How dare me to not let her explain. We talk to her without knowing her side. She gone through a lot. She always comforts us and makes us happy when we are sad but then when she's in pain or sad we can't do anything to make her fine". Chae said that made me cry harder.

We three went silent thinking about our problem.

Hours had passed.

The night comes and Lisa just came back.