Chapter 23

Dream

Lili's POV

Darkness.

A woman in tears.

A noice that is unpleasant to hear.

Where the heck am I?

"Who are you?".

I asked the woman in tears as I follow her walked in the darkness endlessly.

"H-help me! Help me!". She uttered.

That's the only words she can say. Cause when I asked who she is, she didn't answered.

"H-how can I help you when I don't know where to go?". I said, don't know what to do.

This place is very dark. It's suffocating me.

The woman run away and I followed her.

It's dark but how can I run into this darkness. How can't I be Tripp when I can't even see something.

"Go on and save yourself. Don't ever comeback. You've done enough". Her voice.

Her voice is cold as ice but it feels like she's in a deep sorrow.

"W-what are you saying? I can't— I-i don't understand?". I'm starting to feel anxious.

My knees are trembling not with fear but with hopeless.

I feel hopeless to escape this darkness.

"Come with me. You want someone to help you,right? Then come with me". I encourage her to come with me even though I don't know what this place is.

"I can't. I can't come with you. Go on and save yourself. It's my time for me to do the right thing". She said that made me confused.

Who is she?

What is she trying to say?

"W-wait———". I didn't finished my words when a man came out from nowhere and grabbed the woman.

The man get something in his back.

My eyes gets wide when I saw him pulled a gun from his back.

He pointed that gun towards the woman.

"I can't let you own this girl. She's mine. All mine". He angrily said.

What the fvck? What is this? What the heck is this?

"L-let her go. Please! I'm begging you". I begged for that girl's safety.

"I won't ever let her go". He said as he tightened the grip at the trigger.

"Kill me instead. Just kill me. Please I'm begging you. Just spare her this time. Let her live a normal life". I don't know what am I saying but it feels like my heart controls me.

"Not this time. You stole everything from me. You have it all. While I am suffering you are there sleeping at a soft bed comfortably. If killing her can make you suffer then I will take her life just to make revenge". He said and pulled the trigger.

My heart skipped a beat.

I saw the woman bleeding. She got shot at her heart.

How heartless this man is.

I tried to save her but her pulse is no longer beating.

My tears rolled down my cheeks endlessly.

No! No! This isn't true.

I don't know why am I crying.

I don't know who are they but why am I so affected.

I can't see their faces. It's so blurry.

If it is a dream wake me up!!!!!!

I heard a cry of a baby. I tried to find it and luckily the new  born baby was just five feet apart from me.

I run to that poor baby and carried it without hesitation.
My hands trembled as I touched it.

I was too preoccupied not until I heard the man earlier pulled the trigger again.

And this time.....

This time I covered the baby using my body to prevent the bullet not to shot this poor little thing.

I coughed with blood as I cried like a little child.

I am now becoming weaker.

And the last and only thing I can remember is the baby's smile looking at me.

Until everything went black.........

"ANDWAE". I shouted loudly.

I roamed my eyes but I can't see anything but my rooms ceiling.

My eyes are wet.

"Baby are you okay?". I heard my mom's voice.

"M-mom". I cried.

It's terrible.

It was just a dream.

But why does it felt so real.

Who are they?

"M-mom why are you here?". I'm confused. What's just happened?

"Baby it's midnight. Me and your dad is already sleeping but then you shouts not just once but thrice? What happened Lisa?". Mom asked me soothing my back trying to calm me.

I'm losing my sanity.

"M-mom I dreamt about something horrible. T-there's a woman mom. That woman wants some help but a man came out from nowhere and killed the lady. I saw a baby too. A new born baby mom. The man who killed the lady tried to killed the baby but in that dream I protected the baby and I, I was the one who got killed. I-it's so dark mom". I explained as sweat covered my whole face.

"Shhhhh! It's just a dream baby. Go on and sleep again. Pray before you sleep to prevent you catching a nightmare". She said and wipe my face.

"I-it felt so real mom". I said calmer than earlier.

"Dreams can't be real. Go on and sleep. I'll stay here". She said and lay beside me.

That night I didn't get some enough sleep.

I'm afraid that when I close my eyes those dreams might hunt me again.

It's not just happened in one night cause whenever I sleep that damn dream keep popping.

It's not a dream, it's a nightmare.

I hope that luna-shi wasn't right.

I hope that dream isn't a half meant.

If dreams are real then I don't want to close my eyes again.

I don't want that dream to happen.

It's scaring the hell out of me.

Who are they?

What's the meaning of that dream?

What's with that man to kill someone without Mercy?

Why's their face is blurry?

Have I seen them before?

Fvck. Fvck. Fvck.

Just fvck it.

I'm losing all my sanity thinking about that damn dream.

It felt so real and it keeps bothering me.

Dreams aren't real.

And hope that my dream will never happen.