Chapter 08

WORST

lili's POV

Continuation

"One more punch and your girl will die".

A man's voice said.

Gavin is not the only one here.

I stand up and went to her. I fixed her t-shirt again and covered myself to her, trying to protect her from the gun.

Jen hugged me from my back, she tightened her grip at my shirt as I felt she's trembling.

It breaks my heart hearing her sobs.

I looked at the man with gun. He's five meters away from us.

"Leave us alone". I said with clenching teeth.

"I will leave you alone but I will kill that girl first". He said pertaining to Jennie.

"Before you lay down your dirty hands on her I will be the one to kill you first". I said glaring at him.

He was ready to shot us.

My heart skip a beat.

He was about to pull the trigger when we heard the police sirene.

I heard a footsteps coming towards us.

The man went to gavin trying to help him stand. They're trying to escape but before they can scape rosè, Jisoo, and the police entered the place.

I hugged Jen to cover her because her chest was showing.

"W-what happened?". Chae and Chu unnie asked. I didn't answer them.

The police get Gavin and that man as well as the gun earlier. They bring them to the police car and ask them in the police station.

I bring Jennie to my apartment. I have her my hoodie. "What happened?". Jisoo-unnie asked again. "Her jerk boyfriend almost raped her". I said angrily.

They both shocked.

They sighed in disbelief. They both hugged Jen to comfort her.

"Chae, unnie calm her down. Chae give her water and bring her to our dorm. I'll just go and kill that son of bitch". I said trembling out of anger.

"Calm down Lisa". Jisoo-unnie said. "How can I calm down unnie. That jerk is not a human". I said and went outside.

I still have my body pain but I'll just shrugged it away.

That jerk will going to pay.

I went to the police station and was shocked when I didn't saw the two jerk.

The police officer said that Gavin's manager went there and payed the Vail.

I shouted there.

Damn that money.

I went out and went back to the dorm disappointed.

As I went back I saw Jennie still crying, sitting in the couch.

She immediately stood up and hug me the moment she saw me.

"What happened lice?". Chae asked. "Did the two got arrested?". Jisoo unnie asked too.

"No! The two payed the Vail. Damn that money". I said still not calming.

"I-i'm sorry". Jennie said in a low tone. "Shhh you don't need to be sorry Jen. It's not your fault". I said softly and comfort her.

We stayed quiet. No one's breaking the silent.
Jennie is still in my side hugging me.

"What should we do?". Chae asked frustrated breaking the silent. "Just let this thing to me". I said.

We're sitting in the couch. I caressed nini's hair trying to calm her down.

"Once I see that jerks face again, I will put the law and rules in my hand. I will kill him, I swear. I will chase him to death". I said still mad.

"Lisa you are not a criminal. Just let the police do their job". Chu unnie said. No my mind is now closed.

We stayed there for an hour. Chaesoo went to the kitchen and cook some foods.

"Are you okay?". I asked nini. "I-i'm sorry". She said still hugging me. I unclasped our hug and faced her. "Don't be sorry. I should be the one saying sorry. I'm sorry for not protecting you". I said ashamed.

"You didn't do anything". She said. "Try to forget what's just happened. This will not be going again". I said and hugged her again.

I cuddled her and let her sleep in my arms.

Before she close her eyes she spoke.

"Don't leave me. I'm afraid". She said.

"I won't. I'll protect you until my last breath". I said.

She's in deep sleep when chaesoo comes.

"Let's eat". Chu unnie said.

"I'll just put her in bed unnie". I said and carried Nini like a fragile glass, afraid that if I lost my grip on her she might shattered into pieces.

I bring her to my room. I covered her with my comforter.

I went outside and went to the kitchen.

"Unnie, chaeyoungie don't be worry about it. I'll fixed this okay? Just make her happy and help her forget this incident". I said to them.

"Thank you for being here Lisa". Chu unnie said. "Unnie". I don't know what to say again.

She understands it and went silent.

We ate sadly. It's new to us.

After we ate I went back to my room and lay beside her. She's still wearing my hoodie.

Damn this is the worst thing ever.

I will make sure Gavin the jerk will put in jail.

I feel sorry for you Nini. I'm sorry if you experience this. You just love and how funny you ended up like this.

I am thankful that I arrived on time before that jerk gets further.

I'm sorry my nini

I will do anything to bring that jerk down.

I will never forget this worst day.

This is the worst day of my life.

Jennie I will fight for you.......

                        (。・//ε//・。)♥╣[-_-]╠♥

Happy JENLISA day♡