Chapter 09

Threat

Lili's POV

I woke up having Jennie by my side. She's sleeping peacefully.

I stared at her face.

I caressed the wound near her lips.

"I'm sorry Jen. I'm sorry if you suffered this kind of treats, I'm sorry for what happened". I utter those words in my mind while caressing her wounded lips.

She opened her cat like eyes.

I stared at her for a while and let my heart beat fast.

"Good morning Nini". I said smiling and getting up from bed.

"I-i'm sorry". I heard her saying sorry for the nth time.

"Why are you saying sorry Nini? You did not do anything wrong". I said and smiled at her.

I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

As I went out I saw Nini still sitting in the bed.

"Nini gwaenchannayo? I'll just go and cook you your breakfast. You didn't eat last night. Just go out when you finish washing up". I said softly and leave her there.

I went to the kitchen and ready to cook when Chu unnie came. "Yah lisa-yah I will be the one to cook". She said and went to the fridge.
"Oh okay unnie". I said smiling. I just sat at the counter and watch her.

"What will happen to Gavin lice? He deserves to be imprison". Jisoo unnie said out of anger.
"Don't worry about it unnie. Just leave it to me". I said and smiled at her.

"Thank you Lisa. Thank you for being there with her, with us always". She said sincerely.
"Unnie I should be the one thanking you. Thank you for not leaving us behind, thank you for taking care of us all the time. Kim Jisoo you are totally appreciated by me. I appreciate your existence. Unnie JUNGMAL SARANGHAE". I said genuinely.

"I-i'm speechless lice. I don't know what to say". She said awkward.

"You don't need to say anything unnie". I said chuckling. "Unnie can you make Jennie happy and make her forget what happened". I said.
"I will. Don't worry about it. Let that thing to me". She said imitating what I just said last night.

I went to her and hugged her.

"Awwww what a cute scenery". Cheong-ah interrupted us.

"Ahhh what a chipmunk". Chu unnie and I teased.

The kitchen was full of teasing moment and I guess everything will be okay sooner or later.

We prepared our food. Nini went downstairs and joined us. I smiled at her and let her sit beside me.

"I-i don't want to bring this topic up Jen but what exactly happened last night". Cheong-ah asked receiving a soft glare from me.

I looked at Nini and there I saw fear in her eyes.

"Jennie you don't need to answer if you don't want to talk about it this time". I said worried.

"No lisa. It's time to open up to you guys". She said with fears and trembling voice.

"I-i tried to broke up with him. I tried to break up with because I saw him cheating. He got mad and didn't agree. He even slapped me. I was about to leave when he grabbed me aggressively and t-tried to r------". My fist clenched hearing those words came from her.

I witnessed on how she trembled in fear. I cutted her words and hug her instead.

"She's afraid again. "Hushh now Nini. I told you to try to forget what just happened right? Where here for you". I said softly and caressed her back. I let her drink water.