Chapter 24 - Why don't you love me back?

||Tsuyu POV:||

A few hours after class, Bakugou and Iida were planning on what they were going to do in the dorms. From what I could hear, there was a lot of yelling from Bakugou's behalf. Trying to relax was impossible. I get up and go to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I grab a cup and start to fill it when I hear talking from the living area. I look over and it's Jirou and Momo talking. I'm guessing they didn't notice me. I carry on getting my water but then I over hear them.
"I don't think it's a good idea for the teachers to let Bakugou and Iida go alone," Momo says.
"Well I'm guessing they will do something so that a teacher will go with them," Jirou replies.
"But why can't one of us go with them, they need more power."
"You know that Bakugou is yelling at anyone who wants to help. The only reason he is letting Iida go with him is because he was the one who convinced Aizawa to let them go."
"I'm shocked though... like can you believe that Uraraka and Todoroki are traitors. I really believed that they were good... especially Todoroki..."
Jirou sighs, "Why you so bothered, they are traitors. No one cares about them now."
"I thought Todoroki actually liked me..."
"What are you on about? Not to seem mean but he barely spoke to you."
"I loved him though, he never paid attention to me... that gives me the mystery and gives me that ability to have a crush on him freely."
"You had a crush on him... I didnt know it was this major..." Jirou sounds like she has hurt in her voice.
"I do...," Momo sniffles loudly, "I'm sorry. I need a second."
Momo stands up and hurries back to the dorms covering her mouth, not taking a look back.
As I look at Jirou I notice she is looking down, her fringe covering her face.
"I love you yaoyorozu-san.... why don't you love me back?" I hear her mutter.
I gasp silently and rush back to my dorm room quickly and quietly.
Oh my god....

Tododeku Villain AU ~ Til Death Do Us Part (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें