Chapter 26 - Do it... for me

||Bakugou POV:||

The plan is ready. Iida and I really are ready to go and save Kirishima. I look at Iida and sigh.
"Alright, we should go now... the sooner the better. I know that Kirishima will be worried... its been a few days after all", I say to him.
He just nods in agreement.
It is late and that means it is dark, but to me this is the perfect time to go.
Iida and I set off, heading quickly to the LOV base. On our way there, I turn to him.
"I blow them up and you grab Kirishima. That's it", I remind him.
Iida nods a bit, "I still feel it is a bit simple and dangerous... like what if you explode Kiris-"
"I won't," I cut him off and clench my fists.
He sighs and nods again.
We reach the base and I smirk slightly, getting ready to blow it to pieces when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn and Mr Aizawa is stood there.
"Mr Aizawa..." Iida mutters.
"You two were really immature if you thought I would let you go alone," Aizawa says. From behind him a few heros walk up to us. Present Mic, Midnight, Mirko and Endevour. They were here to help us get Kirishima back...
I smile and tear up, suddenly not caring that I was showing my emotions. Iida smiles and nods.
Aizawa looks at me, "Do your thing kid."
I nod and turn back to the base.
"I'm gonna show them what we are made of."

||Kirishima POV:||

The teasing from Todoroki and Midoriya seems endless. I just want to close my eyes and dissappear.
Suddenly, Midoriya is cut off by a sudden loud explosion from the front of the base. We were at the back so it didn't hit us, it was only a smallish explosion after all.
'Katsuki...' I think, tearing up and smiling to myself.
Midoriya growls and yells to his group members, "EVERYONE UP!"
Doors are slammed open and I look up as Bakugou, Iida and Mr Aizawa are stood there. I smile under the muzzle covering my mouth. Bakugou looks at me and growls.
"IT'S ONE THING YOU TAKE HIM BUT TO KEEP HIM LIKE THAT! OH DEKU YOU ARE SO GONNA GET IT" Bakugou launches at Midoriya and starts attacking him.
I can see in the next room that Mirko is fighting with Uraraka and Toga, Present Mic is fighting with Dabi and Compress, and Endevour is fighting with Shigaraki.
Iida looks at Todoroki and gulps a bit. Todoroki just looks back at him. Aren't they gonna fight? But I don't have time to think about it when Bakugou yells.
"OI GLASSES, DO YOUR THING"
Iida snaps out of his trance and speeds over to me, starting to undo my chains.
Todoroki begins to try and stop him, burning him. Iida only manages to get one chain from across my chest undone. I still had another chain on my chest, one on my legs, something chaining my hands together and a muzzle on my mouth. Bakugou grunts and gets thrown down by Midoriya. Mr Aizawa growls and hurries over, undoing the muzzle from my mouth. I whimper loudly and look at him. He then goes to undo the chain on my legs.
"M-Mr Aizawa... you know that Midoriya kid is quirkless yeah?'
Aizawa nods, "I know, I'm just going to target Shotou and the others."
I nod a bit and look at Bakugou. He was punching Midoriya across the face, making Midoriya's face bloody and bruised.
My legs suddenly feel free and I kick them, trying to pull myself out of the chains.
The door to the other room slams closed and locks. Shit... they've locked us in.
Iida cries out in pain as Todoroki burns him and Aizawa has to turn from me to erase Todoroki's quirk.
"TOGA, KNIFE" Midoriya yells, he now had Bakugou pinned down again.
Toga slides a knife quickly under the locked door. Midoriya grabs it and holds it over Bakugou.
"Bakugou!!" I yell, squirming more. Bakugou goes to explode Midoriya but before he can he has both his hands sliced open and cut. He cries out in pain loudly.
"Bakugou!!!" I yell again.
The chain from my chest comes undone and I go to move but my hands are still chained down.
Midoriya raises the knife above Bakugou.
"Mr Aizawa!!"
I look over and Mr Aizawa is still trying to keep Todoroki's quirk erased  while he tightens his grip on Iida's arm.
I whimper and Bakugou looks over at me.
"B-bakugou..." I gulp and continue to try and get free.
Midoriya looks at me and smirks, "Say goodbye."
Everything that happens next happens in slow motion. Bakugou looks at me in the eyes, he looks calm.... like he's accepted his fate, but I haven't. I squirm more and tear up. Midoriya lowers the knife and just before it goes into Bakugou's chest he mouths 'I love you' to me. He cries out in pain really loud and Midoriya laughs.
"KATSUKI!" I yell and cry.
Aizawa pulls Shoto off Iida and growls. Iida sprints over and kicks Midoriya in the face so he is launched off Bakugou with a huge force. He falls back and hits the wall, dropping the knife and passing out. I break out of the arm chains. I run over to Bakugou. Todoroki attacks Iida again.
"You dared to touch him! I swear!" He yells, punching him.
Bakugou looks at me and smiles softly. "B-babe... you know I'm probably not gonna make it..." he mumbles.
"No no no no.... no you... y-you..." I tear up and hold him close.
He smiles gently, "I love you Ei... I really do..."
"I love you too Kat... s-so much..."
He kisses me gently and coughs up blood. I could taste it in my mouth. I cry.
"Do me a favour yeah?" He says.
"Anything..."
"Don't die on me like I'm gonna die on you... get out of here alive... do it... for me..."