Chapter 23 - We're the same, you and I

||Iida POV:||

Mr Aizawa has collected us all back into the classroom to stay calm. We are all sat in our seats, silent. Bakugou is the most silent of us all for once, he's sat with his head in his arms on the table. I decide not to discipline him. He doesnt need it at the minute.
Mr Aizawa sighs, "Ok... I need everyone to stay calm until we figure out how to save Kirishima."
Bakugou's head snaps up, "I'M NOT WAITING. WE ARE GOING NOW!"
Mr Aizawa jumps, "We don't even know where the base is at the minute Bakugou. I know you are upset about this, and you have every right to be. But..."
"BUT NOTHING. IF NO ONE ELSE IS GOING, I'LL GO ALONE. I DON'T CARE"
Bakugou stands up suddenly, making his chair fall over.
"AND I DON'T CARE WHO TRIES TO STOP ME. I NEED TO GET KIRISHIMA BACK, I HAVE TO... HE WOULD DO IT FOR ME! SO I'M DOING IT FOR HIM."
I could see now that he was crying... Bakugou was actually crying. I knew he wasn't crying because of sadness or anger or worry. He was crying because of pain, not physical pain though... it was the pain inside that he could lose the person who meant the most to him. The person who he loved the most. The person who loved him the most. In a sense... I know how he feels. So that means...
I stand up and everyone looks at me.
"Mr Aizawa," I say, "I am sorry but I agree with Bakugou. I understand how he feels and I think it would only be right to go with him and get Kirishima back as soon as possible."
Everyone goes silent. Bakugou is looking at the ground, crying and shaking.
Aizawa sighs, "Whatever you must do.. just please.... don't get killed."