Chapter 20 - What a nice reunion!

||Bakugou POV:||

We all hurry out of the class, some faster than others. All of the other classes had came out too and we all were stood in the crowded hallway. Everyone gets out of UA and most were looking around, worried.
Aizawa looks at us all.
"Where is Uraraka and Todoroki!?" He says.
We all look around but they were no where to be seen.
"Wait! Oh my god guys look up there!" Kirishima shouts, pointing to the top of the school.
We all look up.
There are multiple people stood up there. As I look more carefully, I realise that it is the LOV that I had seen on the news sometimes. But they had three new members. Uraraka and Todoroki! They were stood there! And another boy... green hair, quite small... and... why did this kid look familiar.
Suddenly, they all teleport down to right in front of us. Everyone steps back. But I dont. I stare at the green haired kid. I know him! I swear!
Some of the teachers go to fight them but get stopped. Uraraka and Todoroki smirk at us.
Denki was shaking.
"T-they are traitors!" He yells.
Uraraka smirks, "better believe it. Now Midoriya, why don't you do the honours."
The green haired boy smirks and nods.
Midoriya... I recognise that name.
Midoriya walks close up to me. Once again the others move back, but i stay rooted to the spot. He smirks at me and gets right up in my face, so close that our noses are almost touching.
"Why hello Kacchan, what a pleasure to see you again. It's been a while!"
I have a sudden realisation as to who this boy is. It's Izuku Midoriya, but I always refer to him as Deku, because he was always so stupid and a damn nerd Deku! I knew him from middle school. He was a quirkless little idiot who thought he could be number 1 hero. I bullied him a lot. In fact the last time I saw him was when I told him to.....
Oh no.... shit I forgot about that.
"What a lovely reunion this will be! What a NICE REUNION!" Deku says, raising his voice for the others to hear. He was trying to make people see that we knew each other. That damn nerd!
"Reunion.?" Kirishima says, "babe, what is he talking about? Do you know him?"
I tense up and squeeze my hands into fists. Looking down, away from everyone, I answer, "I knew him from middle school. That's all."
Deku giggles, "oh that's not all and you know it Kacchan."
I growl, "Don't you dare..."
He smiles, "Kacchan... or as you know him, Bakugou," he says loud enough for everyone to hear, "bullied me all through middle school. He made fun of me for wanting to be a hero but he thought he was better than me because I don't have a quirk! He gave me death threats and told me horrible things."
I clench my fists tighter.
He continues, "so that is why I decided to join the league of villains! Because someone like me, born quirkless, could never be a hero. So why not try my shot at villainy? And I am happy I did. Thank you Kacchan, thanks to you I made the best choice of my life. To become evil. And now, it will be your fault when all of your friends die slow and horrible deaths."