Chapter 5 - Meanwhile at UA

||Uraraka POV:||

Meanwhile at UA

I am waiting in the broom closet for Toga. It's dark in here and I swear to god I saw a spider. Suddenly, there's a knock at the door. I open it and Toga is stood there, disguised as Todoroki.
"Come on out, the plan was successful", she mutters.
I hurry out and we walk down the hall side by side.
"I'm glad you didn't take too long Toga, it was scary in there."
"Wimp. You've seen Shigaraki on a morning, a broom closet can't be scarier than that", she laughs.
I laugh with her. She is so cute.
As we are walking Iida walks up to us. I panic slightly knowing what's about to happen. However, I have no time to warn Toga.
Iida looks at me.
"Good afternoon Ochaco", he says to me.
"H-hey Iida", I gulp.
Iida turns to Toga.
"Good afternoon babe."
He kisses her and her eyes widen but she doesn't break the kiss.
Iida pulls away and smiles.
"See you guys after lunch."
He walks away and Toga turns to me.
"You didn't tell me Iida and Todoroki were dating!" She mutters loudly.
"Shhhh. It never crossed my mind to tell you, I'm sorry."
She rolls her eyes, "That's a pretty big part to forget."
"Besides, they arent openly out. They both are still in the closet so only me and Tsu know about it. That's why he kisses him at any chance."
Toga nods slightly.
"I don't think it will work out though," I continue, "Todoroki tends to have a wandering eye."
Toga tuts.
"Poor Iida, he doesnt deserve that." She says.
"He is still loyal though, I don't think he would ever cheat on Iida. He does still love him."
"Oh well... anyway, what stupid class do you have next?"