Chapter 12 - Early morning chat

||Shinsou POV:||

I knew it was a mistake to come back here. Not only is Midoriya still being salty but now I am locked in a room like a prisoner. The other boy looks at me. I asume he was the leagues prisoner. He was a weird looking to be honest, split coloured hair (red on one side and white on the other) and a big burn scar on one of his eyes.
"Who are you?" He says.
He was tied to a chair, I was on the floor not tied to anything. The league probably did not care if i got away.
"Hitoshi Shinsou.... I am sure you have heard of me," I say, smirking.
"No... never heard of you."
"You what! I'm a famous villain."
"Never heard of you..."
"Well I have been all over the news.... you must be living under a rock."
He rolls his eyes.
I smirk, "So why have the league kidnapped you?"
"They want me to join them."
"And you haven't decided?"
"No..."
"Ooo so you can't tell whether you want to be good or bad huh? Seems like a pretty villain thing to me."
He glares at me after I say this. I can tell I'm getting under his skin.
"Well they haven't seemed to use any precautions about your quirk. Why don't you just use it and leave?" I ask, genuinely curious.
He sighs, "I have a few reasons."
"Share them with me."
"Well firstly, because I know they would be able to stop me anyway.... maybe. Secondly, I might say that I want to join yet, I dont know. And finally...."
He stops talking and bites his lip.
I tilt my head at him, "Finally... what?"
Suddenly, there's a loud bang from above us. I think that's Midoriya's room. Footsteps walk across his floor and out of the room. A few seconds later, Midoriya had opened the door to the room we were in and was stood there in his pyjamas. He looks between us and places a hand on his hip.
"Go to sleep, you chatterboxes," he says as he closes the door again and goes upstairs.
I sigh, sleeping isn't really my thing. I guess I could get a few hours in though. I look at the boy tied to the chair. I don't know how Midoriya expected him to sleep in that but... oh well.
I roll over on the floor and then I remember.
"Hey, I never got your name," I say to the boy.
He looks at me and smiles a bit, "Shouto Todoroki. That's my name."

//AN:// Hey guys, your author here! I just wanted to put in this note to say thank you so much for 1k reads! Honestly this means so much to me as this is the first story or fanfiction I have ever published and I am so happy it is doing so well and isn't flopping. Whenever I see I get a vote, or someone has commented, or has added it to their reading list I get so happy and feel so appreciated. I thank you all do much. Ok, I will stop talking your head off now. Bye guys!