Chapter 13 - I care

||Uraraka POV:||

I wake up and yawn. New day, new possibilities...
Oh, who am I kidding... I'm just going to be miserable as ever today. But at least I get to spend time with Toga, even if she will be talking all about Twice. I get out of bed and change into my school uniform. As I'm walking out of my room I cross paths with Toga. She was dressed in the boys UA uniform and I think she was quickly on her way to top up on Todorokis blood for the day. I smile at her and she smiles back. Ugh, why do I feel so awkward. I hope its not like this all day...

||Time Skip||

I walk next to Toga, who was now disguised as Todoroki, up to UA. I was dreading today a bit less because Toga was here. But then I'd have to see Iida kissing her (thinking she was Todoroki) and she would want to talk about Twice... why can everyone have her but me!
I sigh heavily and she looks at me.
"You alright?" She asks.
Pfft as if.
"Yeah yeah, I'm fine," I say, forcing a small smile on my face.
She nods slightly and we walk through the corridors. We make it to our classroom and of course Iida was already sat there. He always tells Todoroki, Tsuyu and I to come early so that he could give Todoroki a quick kiss before everyone else came. To be honest, I'm not sure where Tsuyu was today. She usually meets us as we enter the school. I shrug it off and walk to my seat. Iida gets up and kisses Toga lightly before sitting down. Toga smiles awkwardly and sits down herself.
After a bit, most people where in the class. Except from Tsuyu still, where was she? As I am thinking this, she walks in and sits in her seat. She looked like shit, she had small bags under her eyes and her hair was a mess. I lean forward to Iida.
"Is Tsu ok...?"
"I don't know," Iida replies.
"Talk to her for me will you."
He nods and leans forward to Tsuyu.
"You ok there Tsu-chan?" He asks her.
"Yeah I'm fine, ribbit," Tsuyu says back.
"You sure? You look like you haven't rested very well."
She nods and replies again, "I'm fine."
Iida leans back again and sighs before looking at the front of the class.
I hope Tsuyu is OK, even if I am the traitor... these people are still my friends and I have still bonded with them. I care about them still.
I look over at Toga. She was sat with her chin resting on her hand. Not at all how Todoroki would sit. I click at her and she looks at me. I sit up straight and she nods, quickly doing the same. Thats better. I really should give her a lecture on Todorokis mannerisms.

||Time Skip||

When lunch finally came I jumped up and went over to Toga.
"You ready to go Todoroki-kun?" Toga nods and I walk her over to Iida and Tsuyu. We all set of for lunch. Tsuyu was walking with her head bowed. She was acting really weird. A shake my head slightly. No, I shouldn't be worrying about her too much... I'm a villain...
Iida was walking really close up to Toga. I wanted to jump on him and float him to space. But I knew that it wasn't his fault... he thought he was walking with his boyfriend. So I contained myself, even though it made my blood boil.
We all sat down for our lunch and chatted amongst ourselves. Tsuyu still was barely talking. Saying 'yeah' here and 'ribbit' there every so often. I wonder what was wrong. I mean, I wasn't too worried but I also didn't like seeing her really sad. I look at her.
"You ok Tsu...? You seem really sad..."
She nods a bit and a piece of her hair falls infront of her face.
I pull it back to see that she was crying gently. I wrap my arms around her and hug her. She hugs back and sniffles into my shoulder. I spot Iida and Toga looking at us. Iida more of a confused and sympathetic look, Toga with a more annoyed look. Why was she annoyed...?
I am snapped out of that thought as Tsuyu pulls away from my hug and stands up.
"I'm going to the bathroom, ribbit," she says before going past me and walking away.
As I watch her walk away I notice something. Tokoyami looked at her as she passed, not bothering to see if she was OK. I mean, Tokoyami is Tsuyu's boyfriend... surely he should care-
Wait a minute... oh no...