Chapter 17 - Dreams come true

|| Uraraka POV:||

I am sitting in my room doing my school work on my laptop and I hear a knock at my door.
"Come in!" I say as I tap buttons on the keyboard, doing some form of work that I don't even really care about.
Toga walks in and I look at her.
"Hey Ochaco, can we talk?" She asks. 
"Of course, come and sit down," I say, smiling and patting next to me on the bed for her.     
She walks over and sits next to me. I place my laptop down and turn to face her. She leans towards me and hesitates. I tilt my head at her.
"Uhm... you know what, doesn't matter..." she stands up to leave but I grab her arm.
"No you can talk to me. And you've made me curious now, so tell me," I say.
She laughs gently and sits back down.
"I just wanted to tell you that me and Twice broke up," she says, looking down and biting her lip.
"Oh..." I say.
"So uh yeah..."
"Why? Who broke up with who?"
"I broke up with him"
"Oh... is there a reason?"
"Uhm well yeah..."
"Which is?"
She looks at me, "well you see.... I like y-"
I cut her off by kissing her on the lips.
She blushes and doesn't respond at first, but then she kisses me back.
We stay like this, kissing for a few minutes before I pull away and look at her.
"I- I didn't think.... wow," is all she can say.
I giggle and kiss her lips lightly.
"I'm gonna go to bed, I have school tomorrow," I say.
"Alright, goodnight," she says.
"Night"
She leaves and I giggle into my pillow.
Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES, YES, YESSSS!