Chapter 21 - How to Hurt Katsuki Bakugou

||Kirishima POV:||

I can hardly believe what I am hearing. This kid knows Bakugou. And Bakugou picked on him! I mean, that part kind of makes sense but its shocking to know that Bakugou is the reason Midoriya (that's his name, yeah) had turned to villainy. I stared at Bakugou in disbelief. Then I heard Midoriya speak again.
"And we will start with your precious boyfriend."
A blur formed before me. I hear Bakugou scream, "NO!" Then I see multiple people reach out to me. One was Bakugou, the other was Midoriya and the last was Aizawa. Suddenly, Aizawa is pulled back and he starts fighting with someone just off of my sight. Next thing I know, I'm sweeped up in Midoriya's arms and he us holding me in a choke hold. I squirm and hit against him.
"Hush now," Midoriya says, "hm I might just take you home."
Bakugou growls, "You wouldn't dare."
"Watch me," Midoriya says, smirking. He nods at someone and a portal opens.
First Todoroki walks in, then Uraraka. One by one the villains walk in until only Midoriya, who was still holding me, was left. Bakugou growls, "LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU DAMN NERD!" He reaches out to me but soon I am enveloped in the portal. The last thing I hear is Bakugou screaming out for me. Oh shit, I've just been kidnapped by the league of villains.

//AN:// Hey guys! Thank you so much for 5k reads! I appreciate this so much! Also, I am very sorry about the infrequent posting, I have been quite busy recently. So I will try to post as often as I can, but it won't be as often as before. I'm sorry guys! Still appreciate you all for understanding this! Until next time! Bye guys!!! :D