Chapter 28 - Let's just forget about this for now

||Midoriya POV:||

I wake up slowly, the scene around me is laid in chaos. I groan and stand up, wobbling slightly. I look to the other side of the room and Todoroki is laid there, unconscious. I run over and put him hand under his head. His face was painted pale.
"Todoroki..!" I shake him slightly.
His head was bleeding so I assumed he had hit the wall.
I pick him up and hurry out of the room into the next. Shigarkai and Dabi are untying Uraraka from a chair and Toga is propped up against the wall, half asleep.
"Guys... how long ago did they leave?" I ask.
Twice looks up, "Literally a few minutes ago... you just missed them. Hey is he OK?" He points to Todoroki.
I shrug gently, "I don't know, that's why I need one of you to make sure he's... ok"
Shigaraki walks over and checks his pulse, "He's alive, just concussed."
I nod and take him to his room, laying him on the bed. I brush his hair out of his eyes and smile, kissing his head gently. I leave him and go back downstairs.
"Ok, so what the hell happened?" I ask the others.
They explain to me what had happened and I nod along.
Toga wakes up and groans, Uraraka kneels next to her and smiles.
I yawn, "Should we just forget about this for now and go to bed?"
The others nod in agreement and I only now realise how tired they all look.
Everyone leaves to their rooms and I hesitate outside of mine. Glancing at Todoroki's half open door, I walk over to it and go inside. He was still passed out on his bed. I go over and climb in next to him, resting my head on his chest and wrapping my arms around him.
He is significantly taller than me, so I snuggle in comfortably. We fit each other's shape so perfectly... its like we are meant to be.
As I am thinking this, I feel Todoroki move and I look up at him. He's woken up and was now looking down at me with tired eyes.
"You're awake," I smile at him and interlock our fingers.
He nods gently and cuddles me closer. He didn't even hesitate to have me closer to him. This thought makes my heart feel warm and I feel a small smile creep onto my face.
Todoroki was back asleep in minutes. I laid with my head still on his chest, listening to his breathing as his chest went up and down. I close my eyes and drift off into a much needed sleep.