Chapter 32 - The End

||Kirishima POV:||

After the ceremony it is the after party. I'm sat on a table with my daughter next to me. We talk for a bit until a boy around her age walks over to us.
I know this boy, he's Todoroki and Midoriya's kid. He looks at my daughter and smiles.
"Do you wanna dance..?" He asks her, blushing slightly.
I smirk at my daughter as she goes a shade of red and looks down.
"Go on sweetheart, I'm fine."
"You sure?" She asks as she looks at me.
I nod and give her a hug before she takes the boys hand and runs off to dance.
I sigh to myself. Glancing at the chair beside me, I feel my heart drop at the sudden thought that my daughter, the only person I now have that I know will never leave me might actually leave me. So I'd be all alone. I am cut out of my sad thoughts as I see Midoriya approaching me.
I look at him and put on a smile, " Hey Midoriya."
"Hey Kirishima. Can I sit?"
"Yeah sure."
He takes a seat across from me.
"How are you feeling?" He asks.
"I'm fine... really. It was a lovely ceremony."
He smirks and nods, "It really was. Thank you."
"For what?"
"Well you were the best best man I have seen."
"Yeah? Well thanks Midoriya."
"No problem."
He takes a sip of his drink before looking at me.
"Hey, I have something for you," he says as he reaches into his pocket.
"Oh but it's your wedding day."
He shakes his head, "Don't be ridiculous. I got the best present I could today," he stops to look over at Todoroki who is dancing with Uraraka and Toga, smiling stupidly, "An amazing husband who I love... but I took that privilege away from you Kirishima, and that isn't fair. So here I have this to make up if I can... I mean it's not the best but I thought you would like it."
He reaches towards me and hands me something, it's cold and metallic as it hits my hand.
I look at it and it appears to be a locket. I click it open and inside is a picture of me. On the other side is a note. I remember this... I have one with Bakugou in it. We gave them to each other when we first started dating. However, the note was new. That hadn't been there before.
"How did you get this?" I ask.
"Kacchan had it around his neck, I pulled it off halfway through our fight that day... I have kept it ever since..."
I pull out the note, "Did you put this on here?"
Midoriya shakes his head, "It was in there when I got it."
"Did you read it?"
He shakes his head again, "I figured it was personal."
I unfold the note and look down at it. It was really creased but you could see that on this small scrap of paper, in Bakugou's scribbled handwriting, was written.

' I love you Ei. I might not say it all the time but I do love you. More than any one else in fact. There's no one I love more. Thank you for being here for me. - Katsuki ♡♡ '

I feel tears fall down my cheek.
Midoriya smiles softly, "You ok?"
"Y-yeah, thank you. Thank you so much."
I smile to myself as I now know that even though Midoriya took away my love, he also made up for it by giving me Bakugou's last 'I love you' for me.
I take Midoriya into a big hug.
"Thank you..." I basically whisper.
"It's ok Kirishima... you're always gonna be my friend and I know I can never make up for what I did, but I will try the best I can."
I suddenly have a feeling that everything is going to be ok. Everything will work out and be ok. Well, as ok as it can be...

The End.

||AN: Hey guys, so that was the end of my first Wattpad story :0. Took a long time, I know but we are here now. I really hope you enjoyed it and I will be working on another story. However, I wanna start working on my other fandoms too so I can't guarantee that it will be BNHA but I will still write one nonetheless. So anyway, I'll hopefully see you all in another story! Also, sorry if you cried but I love writing angst- Anywayyy, see you guys! Bye!