Chapter 9 - Mine

||Kirishima POV:||
Bakugou snakes his arms around my waist and I smile.
"Awwwwww", Kaminari says.
"Shut the hell up Dunce Face!" He growls, snuggling into my back.
The 'Bakusquad' and I are sat in my dorm room, on my bed. We are having a movie night and any time Bakugou shows any form of affection towards me, Mina, Sero and Kaminari make him regret doing it in front of them. They'll say something like 'love birds' or 'I didn't know you had a soft side Blasty!' and other shit. I don't really mind it, but you know... Bakugou is Bakugou.
The movie finishes and I look over at the time. It's only 8:43.
"Wow, isn't Bakugou usually in bed by now? I'm proud!" Sero says.
"Shut up you Tape!" Bakugou growls.
Sero laughs and Bakugou tightens his hug around my waist. I take one of his hands and interlock our fingers.
"Oooo he's blushinggg," Mina says, "That's so cute."
Mina is probably our biggest fan girl.

||Time skip to 11:36 PM||

Our final movie of the night finishes and Sero stands up and yawns.
"Right... see you guys," he says.
Mina and Kaminari get up too.
"Bye guys," I say and they all leave.
I look down at the blonde in my arms. He was sat on my lap and I was hugging him close. He looks up at me, "Thank god they're gone."
"Aww babe, I know they piss you off but they are still our friends."
"No... I like hanging with them. I just have been waiting so long to do this..."
He sits up and kisses me softly. I kiss him back, a bit surprised at this sudden affection. Soon it turns into making out, as I pick him up whilst we kiss and lay him on my bed. He runs his hands through my hair as sit over him. After a bit he pulls us apart and looks me in my eyes. I whine, sad that he stopped us. He laughs gently and kisses the tip of my nose.
We get comfortable and he lays in my arms.
"I love you Ei..." he mutters.
"I love you too Kat."
We then fall asleep.