Chapter 27 - I'm not ready!

||Iida POV:||

Todoroki punches me across the face, making my nose bleed. I was running out of energy... my hits were weak and my legs were tired from the force I'd used to kick Midoriya. I stumble back and fall to the ground, with Todoroki standing over me.
He laughs, "Running out of energy are we?"
I growl, "Why did you do this!? What made you change your mind!!?"
"What are you talking about..." he steps towards me and bares his teeth.
"Not even a week ago... you wanted to be a hero and you were our friend. T-then the League of Villians kidnap you... and all of a sudden you want to be a villain!!"
"They showed me the way! They proved to me that being a Villain was better..!"
"No they didn't! Y-you have another reason didn't you..."
"Don't you dare say it... w-what I think  you're gonna say... I'm not ready for you to say it!!"
I gulp, "Y-you loved me... you told me you did! And you became a Villain because you fell in love with someone else, didn't you!"
Todoroki growls, "YOU IDIOT... n-now everyone will know! And I wasn't ready for it!!!"
He punches me again and now my lip was bleeding.
"I LOVED YOU SHOTO!"
"I LOVED YOU TOO.... B-BUT NOT ANYMORE"
I kick him in the stomach, hard. He doubles over and flies to the other side of the room, collapsing and passing out. Just like Midoriya.
Aizawa gulps and stands up.
"Ok... we should go now. We've got Kirishima, so let's go."
I nod slightly and stand up, stumbling a bit.
Kirishima didn't stand up. He was sat crying over Bakugou who was laid on the floor. I walk over and put a hand on his shoulder.
"Kirishima... here...", I help him up and pick up Bakugou. He was passed out. Barely breathing.
Kirishina continues crying.
Aizawa sighs and looks at me, "Keep a hold of him..."
I nod in response.
Aizawa pulls at the door, "Shit yeah... its still locked."
We wait. And wait. Until finally the door opens and Present Mic was stood there.
"Shouta...," he looks at Aizawa, "Are we taking these kids away?"
Aizawa shakes his head, "there's too many of them... and besides we need to get out of here fast."
He gestures to Bakugou and Present Mic nods a bit.
As we walk out, we see Shigaraki and Dabi stood back.
Present Mic gulps, "Yeah we... we told them if they let us go, we won't take them away."
Aizawa nods and I look at the rest of them.
Uraraka was tied back, and Toga was passed out on the floor. Uraraka was crying.
We leave quickly... so I don't have time to think.