Chapter 3 - Interogation

||Midoriya POV:||

I look up as Mr Compress walks in.
"You got him?"
He nods and pulls out a marble. I smirk.
"Lets go then," I say, standing up.
We go into a room where Dabi, Shigaraki and Kurogiri were sat. I pull out an old wooden chair and get the rope ready to tie his arms to it. Dabi stands at the other side with rope to tie his legs.
"Go on Compress," Shigaraki says.
Mr Compress let's the boy out of the marble. He looks around, panicked and I pull his onto the chair. Dabi and I tie him to it. He was breathing heavy and his eyes dart around the room. I stand in front of him. He was even more attractive in person.
"W-what's going on!? Who are y-you!?" He looks at me as he asks the second question.
I think this was because I am not as well known as my villain peers.
I hold a finger to his lips.
"I am Izuku Midoriya.... Shotou Todoroki."
"H-how do you know my name!?"
"You're pretty popular, your father is pro hero Endevour. Besides, I watched you at the sports festival from home. You are very good, second best in your class I believe."
"Midoriya, if you knew he was second in the class then why not kidnap the top of the class?" Dabi says.
I turn to the him.
"Stop asking questions, you know what. All of you guys leave, I need to speak to dear Shotou."
They nod and leave. I could tell that Dabi was suspicious but I wasn't ready to tell them about my little crush just yet.
I turn back to Todoroki. He had fear in his eyes.
"It's ok, there is no reason to be scared. I'm not going to harm you," I say.
"Well then why have you kidnapped me and why did Uraraka steal my blood!"
"It was part of the plan to kidnap you, because we want to recruit you."
He looks at me.
"I saw you at the sports festival. I saw how strong you were and I thought we could use that. So I got my good friend Toga to disguise as Ochaco to get you," I say.
He sighs gently.
"Then," I continue, "she stole your blood to turn into you so no one got suspicious that you suddenly disappeared."
"But what about Uraraka? People would see that she is missing now that Toga is no longer disguised as her." He asks.
"Well, Ochaco has been a spy for us all along, acting like your friend. All she did was meet up with Toga and they continued the day as normal."
He growls, "How could she!"
"Because she is in love with Toga. She's very bad at hiding it. They're not even dating, Toga likes me I think," I say.
"Do you not return that love?"
I shake my head, "I'm gay. But I don't hide it, in fact I am very openly gay. Besides, I have someone else in mind."
"Oh really?"
I nod.
"Do I know him?" He asks.
"Quite well," I reply.
He ponders, thinking.
"Surely it can't be one of them who was just in the room," he says
"Oh no, they are all much older than me. I'm sixteen."
"So am I."
"I know."
He smiles a bit but then shakes his head, "What am I doing! Your a villian! I shouldn't be bonding with you!"
I smirk, "I have the natural talent of making people like me."
I look at his perfect face. He seemed angry at me. He was cute when he was angry.
"So.... you want to join the League?"