19. A Night To Remember

The thick batter poured out into the circular compressor. I watched the liquid seep into each corner of the pan before closing the top in hopes for a perfect waffle.

"Damn it smells good in here!" Justin scurried down from the stairs. His eyes pondered around the kitchen.

With flour all over my hands I foolishly ran my fingers through my hair. Then I pulled them from my head quickly but sighing as I could feel the flour in the midst of my hair now. "Yeah since it's 5 am, and we're not all on Stay Awake pills, I figured I'd keep myself awake by doing something active. So, bam! Breakfast before sunrise!" I gave him a goofy grin.

"I told you to sleep for a few hours!" He explained walking toward me and planting himself up on the counter beside me.

I shrugged, pulling the golden waffle out of the iron, "I don't mind."

Justin nodded his head then proceeded to dip his finger in the bowl of chocolate and suck it off. When it came to any food, I was a topping girl. I loved toppings on everything I ate. So waffles with chocolate fudge, strawberries, blueberries and ice-cream was my kinda snack.

The iron was steaming and finally beeped after a couple minutes. I pulled it out and placed it on the cooling rack before unplugging the waffle iron. Justin watched me closely. He was in black long shorts and a white wife beater. I was originally still in my jeans from earlier in the day, but I had taken one of Justin's long t-shirts that reached lower than my mid-thigh and slipped it on over my undergarments.

"Okay let's eat!" I tore a piece of the edge of the waffle and slipped the hot fluffiness into my mouth. "But after we load this thing up!" It was a perfect waffle, it just needed some toppings.

We decided to share the giant Belgium waffle since it was so late, or early, and neither of us had a huge appetite at the time. I leaned over the counter and washed the fruits one more time.

"So what're we putting on this bad boy?" Justin asks sneaking up behind me and putting his arms around my waist.

I shrugged, loving the feeling of his body on mine, "I dunno? Whatever you want. Strawberries?" I asked.

He rested his head on my shoulder, "Yeah, that's good." I grabbed the bowl of strawberries and spread them out on the waffle. Justin stretched his arm and grabbed a strawberry, dipping it in the fudge, I turned my neck to him. He placed it near my lips and allowed me to take a bite. "How's it taste?"

I finished chewing and admittedly nodded, "The strawberries are fresh!" I was happy about that. Squishy fruits are the worst. Justin finished off the strawberry I had bitten, he nodded in agreement as he chewed, his jaw hitting my shoulder as he still rested his head there.

"Blueberries?" I asked slightly hazed by the way his hands were low on my hips. He had ruffled up my shirt, his hands tightened around my torso.

Justin didn't answer with words this time. He nodded his head and planted a kiss on my neck as I reached for the tiny blueberries. I piled them up in the center of the delicious pastry. Justin kept his lips tapping on my skin as I prepped the waffle.

"Okay," I breathed at his wet lips were relapsing themselves on my neck and shoulder, "Do you want whipped cream on your half?"

"Mhm," he breathed dragging his kisses to my jaw. I had picked up the bottle of whipped cream and flipped it over ready to top the waffle, but never got around to doing so. Justin's tongue was now at work with his lips. I bit my lip and weakly placed the bottle back on the counter. I leaned my head backward a little, so Justin could get a better angle on the kisses he was leaving on my jawline.