8. A Not So-Merry Christmas

My eye lids felt glued together after an exhausting sleep. I forced them open as I slowly shifted my body to my back. The white ceiling of my bedroom looked comfortably familiar. I sat up in my bed and spotted a small television set up on the wall directly across from the bed.

That's not my TV.

This is not my room.

"Oh shit."

My eyes instantly fell to the other end of the bed. Bizzle was laying on his stomach, the blanket covering just enough cleavage.

"Oh shit."

I lifted my blanket and checked my undergarments. Gone.

"Oh shit!"

I maneuvered with the blanket to keep myself covered. My clothes were tossed all over the floor, only my t-shirt was visible from this side of the bed.

"Shit. shit. shit. shit!" I cried.

I was then pulled back by a sudden grip. My head fell onto his chest, his chin rested near my cheek. "If you have to take a shit that bad, the bathroom is right over there" He joked in his-extremely tempting- morning voice. I pushed myself off him, keeping the blankets over me.

My palm made contact with my face, "Oh my god. This is insane. I shouldn't be here right now" I shook my head and jumped off the mattress.

"Why not?" Bizzle sat up rubbing his eyes.

I picked up my shirt from the floor and used it to cover my body before I screamed, "Don't look!" at Bizzle's latching eyes. He turned away, his hands up in surrender.

"We just slept together and you're worried about me seeing you naked?" He chuckled. I tossed my t-shirt, that thankfully ran right over my butt, over my head as quickly as I could. Then I crawled around the floor, gathering my scattered clothing.

God how could I be so stupid! How many of his desperate undressed girls have I seen since I moved on to campus. Now I'm one of them.

Bizzle uncovered his eyes and looked back at me, "Wait, where are you going?" He asked rather surprised.

I glared at him, eyebrows up. "Back to my dorm. As far away from you as possible" I made my way to the door, but Bizzle wasn't letting me go that easy.

"Really? The walk of shame?" He shook his head standing up in front of me with nothing but his, low-cut, boxers on. In case you didn't know, the walk of shame refers to an instance of walking back home on the day after an unplanned, meaningless sexual encounter, typically dressed in the same clothes as the previous evening.

"Why do you sound surprised?" I furrowed my brows in at him, "Don't you have another appointment coming up this morning?"

Bizzle looked at the clock, "Actually not until a couple hours. We can run a quick round two if you'd like"

"Ew!" I scuffed loudly rolling my eyes. I pushed past him, full of immediate anger as I reached the door.

I reached for the door knob, but of course Bizzle was there to snatch my hand away, "I'm joking, that was a joke" he decided.

"Get out of my way." I attempted to push through him but it wasn't even worth the effort. He stood there solid. "Can you stop being such a prick! You got what you wanted okay! You got into my pants! You've proved once again that you can get any girl you point your finger at. Can't you just let me leave with the slightest bit of dignity I have left!" I growled trying not to raise my voice too high.

"What-" He began, but my anger had filled my mouth to the rim. I was speaking like a machine.

"This is how your routine always goes! Okay, Bizzle sees girl, Bizzle smirks at girl, Bizzle wants girl, Bizzle gets girl into his bed. We've finished all the steps. I'm in your room, I was in your bed last night, now just get out of the way!" I pushed at his chest, trying to get him out of the way.