6. After Math

Mid-November- Thanksgiving came around. I ended up taking a train back home for the long weekend. As much as I really did love the college life, I did occasionally miss my family. Plus, I got to visit Joey and his family. They were doing a whole lot better than a few weeks ago when I came down for Joey's mothers funeral.

My parents loved to have me back for a few days. They asked tons of questions about the campus, secretly trying to indicate if they made the right choice by letting me attend there. My dad of course asked about the boys, I told him that I had no interest in any of the boys on campus or a relationship for that matter. Yes, I lied.

It'd been a month since I last interacted with Bizzle. It'd been a month since I'd last seen Bizzle. In fact, it'd been a month since any of us had seen Bizzle.

My schedule allowed me to take my mind off him at times. My classes weren't too stressful, my work hours weren't agonizingly long, and I found myself gathering together much free time. I had found time to continue my collaging, making 2 full poster board frames of my work.

Although, during work I'd watch the door waiting for Bizzle to walk in, of course he never did. Between my walks to each building my mind would play tricks on me. Picturing him running past me on his workouts or messing with me when I'd sit in the central court yard. Basically, everything and anything I did connected to him.

I missed him. I could barely speak full sentences when he was around. And I missed that. I missed being tortured by his good looks and slick way with words. Was that wrong? I couldn't possibly think that anything real could happen between us . . . right? Those thoughts were running through my head since the dare night last month.

I was going through all the same possibilities and impossibilities late one night. The same night a boy -I didn't know- dragged an unconscious friend to our room.

I was half unconscious myself, awoken by someone at the door. I contemplated staying half asleep and waiting till Vicky got up and answered the door, but that didn't happen. I opened the door, rubbing my eyes from the sting of the bright lighting in the hall.

"Mila?" A anonymous voice asked. I nodded my head, yawning gracefully before I finally got my eyes to open and focus in on who was at the door.

"I believe he belongs to you then."

A boy with dark hair stood in the entrance, dragging a body beside them. I took one look at his arms and recognized the body art. "Bizzle?" I whispered to myself but apparently the boy heard.

"Yeah. I found him outside the bar I work at. I knew he lived on campus so I attempted to get him back to his dorm but when I finally found it no one answered the door and he's obviously in no condition to remember where his room key is." The boy explained dragging Bizzle into the room. I trailed behind them, till he placed Bizzle's body on the couch.

"What? W-what happened? And why'd you bring him here?" I questioned looking at Bizzle's unconscious body. I figured it was nothing too serious since the boy brought him here and not to a hospital.

The boy dusted his hands off, "Guessing he had too much to drink. He's been at that bar every night for like a month, I'm surprised he's still breathing." The boy explained nonchalantly. "And as for you, I brought him here because the only word he managed to mumble was 'Mila' for the past hour or so. 9 times to be exact. Then I just asked around campus where I could find you and boom. Here we are."

I wasn't exactly sure how to respond to him. Thank you stranger for bringing this really hot unconscious boy to my room at 4am? Apparently the boy wasn't expecting much of a response or thank you. He ended the convo with a quick, "Goodnight" and was on his way.