Do I, Or Dont I?

Allons-y!

~

About two days had passed and I was sat on my living room floor staring at my phone. I know what your thinking; who the hell sits and stares at their freaking phone? Well, I had those eleven digits up on my phone. Those eleven digits that Andy Biersack gave me, and I was debating whether to call him. Do I, or don't I? He's probably completely forgotten about me. I mean he's THE Andy Biersack! Who was I? Oh yeah, that girl that nobody wanted, the girl whose own mother doesn't even want her. I sighed and dialled Nate's number instead. It ringed a few times before he answered. "What's up Ly?" he asked.

"I need advice, on guys. And I thought, hey Nate's a guy he knows how their minds work..." I trailed off realising I was rambling.

"Okay so what's your issue?" He chuckled.

"A guy gave me his number two days ago, do I call him?"

"Well, it depends, do you want to call him?"

"Obviously!" I scoffed.

"Okay, well then I guess you should call, I mean you don't want him to think you're not interested. Who is he anyway?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you!"

"Um, okay?"

"Well I have to go, I've got a call to make!" I squealed.

"Okay," he laughed "See ya Ly." I hung up and dialled Andy's number into my phone again.

He didn't pick up so I just assumed he was either busy or didn't really want to talk to me. The second option seemed more likely. I sighed and switched the TV on. I flicked through the channels until I found Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

I must have been sitting there for almost two hours when my phone rang. I looked at the call ID and there they were, those eleven digits given to me by the lead singer of my favourite band. I took a deep breath and pressed the answer key. "Hello?" I said.

"Hey, uhh... Is this by any chance Lyra? The girl I met at the concert?" He drawled.

"Yeah, this is she." I giggled.

"Awesome, for a moment I thought this was gonna be like The Ring."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it could happen!"

"Alright, alright."

"Anyway I was wondering if you'd like to go to the mall with me and the guys later, you can bring Scar if you want." I smiled."We would love to, where do you want to meet?"

"Food court?"

"Okay, I'll see you at like four?"

"Yeah, awesome, see you then!" I could practically hear the smile in his voice.

"See you later." I replied happily as I hung up.

I texted Scar and told her we were meeting the guys at the mall, needless to say she was ecstatic. I looked down only to realise I was still in my pyjamas and it was two-thirty! I ran upstairs to get ready.

By the time I was done I was wearing grey skinny jeans, a black Mötley Crüe T-shirt, my usual bracelets and big biker boots. I was also wearing my usual dark make-up and my hair was straightened and teased. I ran downstairs just in time to hear Scarlet knocking on my door. I opened the door to see the Derp I call a best friend. Her hair tied up messily, wearing a Captain America T-shirt and black skinny jeans. I checked the time, it was three-thirty. "Ready to go?" I asked. She just squealed in reply and ran to my, newly fixed, car.