It Gets Better.

~Andy's POV~

I had spent the last hour searching the venue high and low for Lyra, with no luck. So I was now back on my bus, sitting on the couch with my head in my hands. "Andy, she'll come back sooner or later." Jake said reassuringly.
"Yeah, but she won't want to come back will she? She'll probably just grab her stuff and go stay with Kier or Jen. God, I've messed this up." I sighed exasperatedly. Ashely placed a comforting hand on my shoulder as he sat down next to me. I looked up at him and smiled glumy. "Look, dude, you can still fix this." He enthused. "You've just gotta apologize." I nodded in agreement, still feeling pretty bad about how I acted towards Lyra today: and Kier for that matter. I talked to the guys for a little longer about my predicament with Lyra and how I feel about her until, as if on cue, Lyra walks onto the bus.

My eyes widened as I took in her flaming orange hair, she looked stunning. Not that she doesn't usually, but the colour suited her perfectly. "Wow." I breathed, almost inaudibly.

"Something caught your eye, Biersack?" Lyra sneered, before walking past without so much as a second glance in my direction. My face reddened, slightly embarrassed by her cold attitude towards me. If anything confirmed that I needed to speak to her: this was it. She was never like this with me, or with anyone in fact which indicated that she'd put her walls back up. It stung to know that I was the one who caused her to do so. I jumped up off of the couch and followed her through to the bunks.

She was just sat reading The Fault In Our Stars, legs crossed, on the plush sheets of her bunk. I coughed to get her attention and her head snapped up from her book to glare at me. "What do you want, Andy?" She sighed, massaging her temples. I climbed up and sat cross legged facing her, our knees touching ever so slightly and even that was enough to make my chest tighten and give me butterflies. "I actually came to apologise." I said sincerely. She looked up at me, her eyes wide and she just stared. "i'm sorry for how I acted and-" I continued, that is until Lyra cut me off and started screaming at me. "Don't you dare sit here and tell me how sorry you are. You know full well how upset you've made me, how much you've hurt me. What is your problem recently, Andy? Are you really just that much of a sadist that anytime I seem even the smallest bit happy you have to-" This time it was my turn to cut her off. I pressed my lips to hers, both to shut her up and because I've wanted to kiss her ever since I first laid eyes on her. At first she remained completely still, and I panicked, however after a short while she kissed me back. I know it's cliché but it was one of those kisses where everything but the two of us melted away and it was just us in that moment, that unbelievably perfect moment.

~

A/N: I know this is really short but I thought that this needed to be its own chapter. (That and I haven't updated in centuries and needed to do so) Oh and one more thing: I'm writing a Fearless Vampire Killers story and I'm just wondering of anyone would want to read it? Thank! I hope you enjoyed it keep your chin up and stay awesome!