The Same Kind Of Butterflies.

We'd been touring in England for almost a week now and I'd become pretty good friends with everyone. Most of all however, Jenna and Drew. It was early afternoon and nobody was playing until the evening so I was sat with Drew in their van watching YouTube videos. "Drew?" I whined.

"Lyra?" He replied, mocking my tone.

"I'm bored!" I groaned throwing my head back exasperatedly.

"Me too, do you want a coffee?" He asked.

"Drew, how does that solve our boredom?" I sighed.

"It doesn't, I just wondered if you wanted a Starbucks." Drew shrugged.

"I would love a coffee, Drew." Kier interrupted before the conversation could progress any further. "Nobody asked you if you wanted a coffee, Kemp." I sneered, jokingly sticking my tongue out at him.

"I wouldn't stick your tongue out like that if I were you, I might just have to bite it off." Kier said suggestively. I blushed and looked away, confused by the butterflies that I got when I was around Kier. They were the same kind of butterflies I got when I was with Andy; however these butterflies were noticeably less painful. I knew that I definitely felt something for Kier similar to what I felt for Andy. I looked back up and him and raised an eyebrow. "Oh, would you now?" I replied leaning closer to the brown eyed male who was now sitting next to me. His eyes drifted to my lips and then back up to my eyes. The moment, however, was interrupted by drew clearing his throat. I cursed under my breath and turned to Drew who stood near the door ready to leave. "So how about that coffee?" Drew asked awkwardly, shuffling his feet. "I'd love a coffee, Wooly." I giggled.

"Coffee would be great." Kier seconded.

The entire time I was talking to Drew and sipping my scorching hot beverage I kept glancing over at Kier who was sat beside Drew on the opposite side of the seats. Kier gave me a cheeky, lopsided smile to which I just rolled my eyes. Truthfully, I wish Drew hadn't interrupted the two of us. I was unsure as to where these feelings for Kier had come from, but it was nice to feel this way about someone who might actually feel the same: unlike Andy. "I think I'm going to go back to my bus." I stated before getting up to leave, I hugged Drew goodbye and then without thinking did the same to Kier. I blushed as he winded his strong arms around my waist, his large hands resting gently on my hips. I buried my face in the crook of his neck to hide my tomato coloured cheeks. He brushed his thumbs gently up and down the exposed skin on my hips where my shirt had ridden up. "Do you really have to go?" Kier whispered sweetly into my ear, his hot breath tickling my neck and making me shiver. I nodded into his shoulder before telling him that I'd see him later. He offered me a light squeeze in return before releasing me. "See ya." I breathed, waving at the two boys before making an exit and I could feel Kier's eyes on me as I walked out.

Once I was outside I took a deep breath to try and gain some composure. I bit my lip and grinned, there was just something about Kier that made me feel really good, which is something I needed right now.

~Andy's POV~

The tour was going great, the other bands are awesome and the fans are insane! However there is still one thing that's bothering me: Lyra. I hardly ever see her anymore, she doesn't spend time with me like she used to. She's always with the Fearless Vampire Killers guys or Jenna Mcdougall and the rest of Tonight Alive. Most of all I'm jealous of how close she's getting to Kier. It should be me who's close to her like that, I should be the one who gets to hold her and kiss her and whisper things in her ear that make her giggle. I sighed and ran a hand through my, unkempt, black hair. "What's up, Andy?" Ashley asked from his space next to me on the couch.

"What does Kier Kemp have that I don't?" I pondered out loud, not fully answering Ashley's question. Jinxx let out an understanding sigh. "So this is about Lyra and Kier?" He enquired. I nodded and held my head in my hands. "Andy," Jake began. "You're not usually the jealous type which obviously means you have some serious feelings for Lyra. You're going to have to tell her before-" He was interrupted however by Lyra, as if on cue, walking onto the bus. "Hey guys!" She sang happily. This was followed by a chorus of greetings from the other guys, but not from me. "How's Kier?" I asked her coldly. She blushed at the very mention of his name which made me feel somewhat nauseated. "He's good, why do you ask?" She replied hesitantly, obviously sensing the off tone in my voice. "I thought you'd know seeing as you two might as well be attached to each others faces." I snapped.

"What's crawled up your arse and died? Last time I checked I wasn't your property and I could spend time with whoever I want?" Lyra spat back at me, balling her hands into fists. I stood up and looked her in the eye. "I just don't like how close you are with him!" I yelled.

"At least I'm not hurting anybody, unlike when you were with Georgia! She tormented me, Andy! You knew she was and you didn't even care, you didn't even lift a finger! As long as at the end of the day you were getting some, right?" She shrieked, crystalline tears threatening to spill from her beautiful deep blue eyes. "I wasn't just her who was hurting me either," she continued. "You have no idea how much it broke my heart to hear you say you loved her." She screamed, tears now flowing freely down her cheeks. I felt as if someone had punched me in the gut, I had no idea she felt like that, that she felt how I do now. I opened and closed my mouth several times searching for something to say but nothing came to mind. She turned to leave, however just as she reached the door she faced me one last time, it hurt to know that I was the one making her look so broken. "And you know what, Andy? You're doing a really shitty job of fixing things." Lyra screeched between choking sobs. She left and slammed the door behind her, I sank back down onto the couch. I let my head fall into my hands once more as I was crippled with guilt. I promised her I'd fix her, I promised her I'd help her get better but all I have managed to do is make it worse.

~

Sorry sorry it has been so long since I've updated, I've had some serious problems with wattpad. Anyway, if anyone's actually still reading this I hope you liked it and maybe let me know what you thought, it would be muchly appreciated. I should be updating again soon so until next time! - ZK.