Would You Like To?

Things are better now that Andy has broken up with Georgia. I suppose it's almost like I don't have to live in fear of her anymore. Also, I feel as though me and Andy are closer. Though on the downside, my feelings for him are stronger now and I'm pretty sure he doesn't feel the same way.

Apparently the guys had some huge news to tell me so they had gathered in Andy's living room. They were all stood in front of me as I was sat on the couch. "So, what's this big news then?" I asked bluntly because no one was saying anything. They all mumbled to each other deciding who should tell me. I'm guessing the decided on Jinxx. "We're going on tour!" Jinxx said excitedly. I smiled sadly. "That's great guys." I said dejectedly, knowing I wouldn't be able to go with them. Ashley chuckled. "Don't be sad now, sugar. We want you to come with us." He said. My jaw dropped. Did they really just ask me to go on tour with them? I squealed. "So, would you like to?" CC pressed.

"Of course! I would love to!" I exclaimed. The guys clapped and cheered. "When and where is it?" I asked.

"Well, we're touring some of America then going to England to do the Kerrang tour then a few places in Europe then back to America." Ashley explained.

"Jesus Christ." I breathed.

"And we're leaving on Tuesday." Jake said. My eyes got wide, and my jaw dropped. "That's tomorrow!" I shrieked, and ran to my room to start packing all my belongings back into my suitcase. I was super excited for this, it was going to be awesome. I knew that William Control would be there but I didn't know who else was on the Kerrang Tour. The only thing that was worrying me was going back to England, I knew that while I was there I would have to visit my fathers grave. I knew it would result in a breakdown of sorts.

Once I'd finished packing I went back to hang out with they guys. Only to be informed that I have to wake up at five in the morning tomorrow to start travelling to the fist venue. So I went straight to bed after wishing all the guys goodnight.

"Lyra?" Someone whispered in my ear. I groaned and rolled over so my face was buried in my pillow. "Lyra." They said a little more sternly. I swatted them away with my hand and tried to go back to sleep. They repeated my name several more times, getting a similar response each time. "Jesus, Lyra just get up. The bus is already here! We have to leave soon, we're going on your today. Remember?" The voice said again. I bolted up right to see Andy stood next to my bed. I looked at my phone. It was four thirty. I groaned and swung my legs out of bed to go get showered and dressed.

My shower woke me up somewhat so I was actually able to function properly. I got dressed in black skinny jeans and a Bring Me The Horizon shirt, followed by a black hoodie and loads of bracelets to cover my wrists. Then it dawned on my that I never asked Anais for time off. I knew she wouldn't be awake so I decided to call her later. I applied dark eye make-up and dried my hair. Then came the task of dragging my suitcase to the bus. My suit case had everything I managed to fit in it from my mums inside. So my laptop, my pens and pencils, sketchbooks, clothes, everything. It literally weighed more that I did. I tried picking it up, pushing it, pulling it, but nothing worked. I heard a deep chuckle behind me. I turned around to see Andy standing behind me, laughing at the fact I can't move my suitcase. "How about you give me a hand instead of standing there laughing at me?" I said. He shrugged and walked over, picking my suitcase up with ease, and carrying it onto the bus.

When we were on the bus I was allocated a bunk. It was at the bottom on the left, below Andy's. I pulled my laptop and charger out of my suitcase before shoving it into the space under my bunk. I plonked myself down on the couch and turned my laptop on.

At about eleven-thirty I clicked the little Skype icon to see if Nate and Scarlet were online, of course they were. I added the two of them to a conversation and waited for them to answer. Scarlet's face popped up first and she smiled. "Hi!" She chirped.

"Hi, Scar." I said happily.

"Are we waiting on Nate?" She said just as he popped up.

"Hello there." He smiled.

"Wait a minute," Scarlet began. "Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about, actually." I said. The two of then sat silently waiting for me to continue. "I'm going on tour with the guys." I stated. Their eyes widened and the two of them squealed. Gushing about how lucky I was and things like that. We chatted idly before they had to go and tend to other things.

Next on my list of people to call was Anais. I was already half an hour late for work so now would be a good time. I dialled her number and waited for her to pick up. "Hello?" She answered.

"Hi, Anais. It's Lyra."

"Oh, hi Lyra! You do realise you're half an hour late, right?" She chuckled.

"Yeah, that's what I was calling about actually."

"Oh?"

"See, I'm going out of town for about two or three months..." I said hesitantly.

"Right, so you won't be able to come to work will you?"

"No, unfortunately not."

"Well, okay. We'll catch up with your training when you get back. Where are you off to, anyway?" She asked.

"I'm touring with my friends' band."

"That's awesome!" Anais giggled. We chatted for a while longer until she had a customer to attend to. Thank god she was so understanding and actually let me have time off, I didn't really want to get fired on my second day.

Once we'd picked up the rest of the guys the noise level on the bus had increased dramatically. Usually this wouldn't be a problem, but I wanted to go to sleep. I sighed, realising that this is what it would be like for the next couple of months.

~

It's short and a rubbish filler, I know. Things get more interesting though, I promise. Vote//Comment please, it would be lovely. ~ ZK