The Car Hates Me. Part II

I think only two people are reading this but, oh well. :c

~

I turned the key in the ignition only to hear my car make an ugly sputtering noise. This cannot be happening! I got out of the car and slammed the door. I sighed and then screamed in frustration. Scar followed me out of the car and got out her phone to call the tow-truck.

"They'll be here in about an hour and forty-five minutes." she said sheepishly, knowing how I get when I'm angry. I screamed again.

"This is ridiculous!" I shrieked. "It had to be today didn't it?" I was so busy yelling and cursing that I didn't notice the five leather-clad men walking up behind us until I was tapped on the shoulder. I turned around to see all five members of Black Veil Brides standing there. "Um, are you two okay?" Jinxx asked. I fought the urge to fangirl uncontrollably and replied with, "My car broke down and the tow-truck is going to take centuries to get here, because the car hates me." I said surprisingly confidently.

"Oh, that sucks!" Ashley said.

"Yeah, oh, I'm Lyra by the way and this is Scarlet." I mentally slapped myself because I forgot to introduce us.

"I'm assuming you're fans?" Jake laughed.

"Yeah Scar brought me tickets as an unexpected gift out of no where." I smiled at the memory. Then Andy piped up and said in that deep voice of his, "Did you want to hangout on the bus with us until the truck gets here?"

"Bloody hell would we!?" My British accent particularly strong as I said this. The guys laughed and we followed them to their bus.

It was huge, and that's not an exaggeration. It had about eight bunks, a kitchen area, a living room type thing, a bathroom and a little bit for the driver to drive in. It was pretty awesome. "Whoa," I breathed. "This place is pretty amazing." Scarlet nodded in agreement. "Are you British?" CC exclaimed. I giggled.

"Yeah, I am I moved here a couple of years ago." I grimaced at the memory of why we moved. Scarlet must have noticed because she changed the subject. "So, what are we gonna do now?" She said parking her butt on the couch.

"Well, we could watch a movie?" Jake suggested.

"Sounds good! Oh my God, can we watch Batman?" I yelled excitedly. That earned a groan from four of the guys and Scarlet. I frowned, that was until I hear the opening sequence to Batman Begins. I squealed and looked at Andy as he pressed play on the DVD player. He smiled at me and I just about melted before I remembered to smile back.

Throughout the duration of the film everyone had switched places on the couch; I was now sat next to Andy, Jake, Jinxx and Ashley were sat together on the opposite end of the couch and CC and Scarlet were on the floor. I was having a nice conversation with Andy about Batman, he definitely likes it more than anyone I've ever met! "What else do you like?" He asked. I smiled. "Harry Potter!" I chimed. I heard Scarlet sigh and mumble something I didn't quite understand."Really?" Andy questioned

"Yeah," I giggled. "It's the best!" He laughed. "You'd get on great with Matt."

"Matt?"

"Yeah, Matt Good?"

"Oh, I remember that interview! It was hilarious." I blushed and played with my fingers. Andy just smiled at me again. "I'm glad you thought so." I looked up at him and grinned which earned a soft chuckle. I got up and went to look out the window to see if the tow-truck had arrived, tripping over CC on my way. I sighed, still no sign of the truck.

After what felt like minutes, the tow arrived. "Time flies when you're having fun I guess!" I said with a giggle as I stood up to leave.

"Awwrh do you have to leave?" Andy whined

"I'm sorry but a girl's gotta sleep, come on Scar." We both grabbed our bags and made our way to the door.

Mere seconds after we got into the car I heard someone shouting my name. I snapped my head around to see none other than Andy freaking Biersack running towards my car. "Hey," he gasped, obviously out of breath,"you forgot something."

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused. "What?" I replied stupidly. As I said this the most amazing smirk appeared on his face. "My number." He handed me a slip of white lined paper with his number scrawled across it in black sharpie. I blushed "Thanks." I said.

"So, call me?"

"Maybe." I teased. I rolled up my window and waved as our truck left the lot, a Cheshire Cat like grin present on my face.

~

There you go, I know it's late but I had writers block so, ~ ZK