Wait, What?

"W-what?" I stammered.

"Stay here, with me?" He asked again. I gulped, I had a million questions buzzing around in my skull. However before I started to over think things I answered his question. "I would love to. If that's okay with you?" I blurted out. He smiled at me and I swear I felt my heart swell. "Of course it's okay with me, Ly!" He scoffed. I sniffed and blinked back a few tears that threatened to escape. "Thank you." I said lamely. He leant across to give me a hug, which I gladly returned. "Do you want to watch a film?" He asked. I nodded in response. He walked over to a cabinet which, I assume, held DVD's. This gave me a chance to actually take in my surroundings. The walls were white and covered in magazine covers with the band on and records. The carpet was a dark grey, almost black colour. The couch was black leather donned with mismatched cushions of all shapes an colours. There were various batman things littered around the room as well, which made me smile. So basically, it was a typical man's house, well what I've seen of it anyway.

He'd chosen Sweeney Todd for us to watch. I smiled excitedly at him as he walked back to the couch, this was one of my favourite films. Andy brought through some Cheetos from the kitchen, which we devoured. My hands were covered in that orange cheese flavouring from the Cheetos, and I didn't want to lick my fingers in front of Andy. So, I turned to him and wiped a large line of orange on his face. I laughed hysterically, as he turned to look at me with a facial expression that said; 'challenge accepted.'

The cheese flavouring fight didn't last very long because we ran out of Cheetos, so we just continued to watch the film. It was almost at the bit where Mrs. Lovett starts singing about the beach, and I could feel myself drifting off to sleep. I was exhausted, both emotionally and physically.

~Andy's POV~

It was almost at the part where Mrs. Lovett starts singing about the beach. Suddenly I felt extra weight on my left shoulder. I turned to see that Lyra had fallen asleep on me. She's had such a tough day I'm not surprised that she's tired. I didn't want to disturb her so I left her leaning on my shoulder. She moaned in her sleep and snuggled closer to me. I chuckled at her weird child-like ways.

It hurt me earlier when she said that I shouldn't care about her. I realise that I haven't known her long, but it feels like I've known her all my life. She shouldn't have had to go through the things she did today, I felt bad for her. I can't say that I've been in the same situation, but I can imagine how awful she must feel. I turned to look at the sleeping form curled up next to me, she looked so peaceful. Almost as if none of this had happened. She scrunched up her nose in her sleep, which made me smile. I've noticed that it's something she does a lot. I don't understand why anyone would want to hurt her, she's such an amazing girl.

I decided to should take her upstairs, if she slept on the couch like this she'd get a stiff neck or something. I scooped the sleeping girl up into my arms and made my way to the spare room. She snuggled into my chest, her chocolatey hair falling into her eyes. God, she was so cute. Wait, what am I thinking? I'm with Georgia, a girl who I'm lucky to be with. A girl who is sexy and nice. A girl who has perfect blonde hair and tanned skin. Lyra, is my friend who just happens to be cute. I sighed and placed her on the soft black sheets in the spare room. She cured up and clutched the fabric as if it was the only thing she had left. I sighed and shut the door behind me. I ran a hand through my jet black hair, slightly confused. "I'm with Georgia." I whispered to myself. "Georgia is the one I want to be with."

After that I made my way to my own room. I took off my skinny jeans and my shirt before crawling into bed. I gazed around my room. The walls covered in posters of various movies, a small desk in the corner littered with paper and a wardrobe over flowing with clothes. I sighed and just tried to get some sleep.

The next morning I woke up reasonably early, which was weird, considering I usually wake up at midday. I threw off my duvet and stumbled into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

~Lyra's POV~

I awoke to the sounds of someone making breakfast. I sighed, I didn't have a very good nights sleep because I woke up in the middle of the night realising I was fully clothed and had to go find my suitcase and put my pyjamas on. I looked in the mirror to decide whether or not I looked decent enough to leave the room. My hair was a mess, but nothing I brush couldn't fix. I still had make-up on so that was okay. I wandered into the kitchen to see Andy in nothing but his boxers. I blushed furiously. "Morning." I said. He turned to me and said the same. I flicked the kettle on, and tried to find the tea bags. "Where do you keep the tea bags?" I asked politely. He reached into the cupboard and withdrew a box filled with tea. "Thank you, Andy." I said, placing one into a mug I found on the counter. "No problem, do you want some scrambled eggs?"

"Yeah, sure." I replied. He dished some eggs and toast onto a plate for me. I smiled and thanked him, then tucked in. We chatted idly over breakfast until we'd both finished eating. "Do you want a hand cleaning up, Andy?" I offered. He declined, sweetly, saying something about how I was a guest. I left to go have a shower and get ready to face the day, I started work today after all.

Once I was ready and dressed in ripped red skinny jeans and a Fearless Vampire Killers shirt, had fresh make-up on and had put all of my bracelets on I picked up my bag and went downstairs. I laced up my converse and fixed my hair bow one last time before calling Andy down here to say goodbye. He walked in wearing tight black jeans and an Alkaline Trio shirt. "What's up?" He asked.

"I'm off to work, I'll call you when I'm on my way back, okay?" I replied. His eyes widened and his mouth formed a little 'o' after I said this. "It's your first day! Good luck, Ly!" He hollered giving me a hug.

"Thanks, dude." I said immediately regretting it because I sounded like a right idiot. I exited Andy's house when I realised my car was at my mum's. "Dammit." I breathed.

~

I apologise for two reasons; firstly that was a rubbish filler chapter. Secondly for it being short. However these things were sort of necessary. Not much of a cliff hanger either unless you're sat there like: "OH MY GOD HOW WILL SHE GET TO WORK!?!?!" So, yeah. -.- did you like the Andy's POV or should I never do it again? Comment and let me know.

As usual comment//follow me//vote//message me//tell a friend if you have any. Much love ~ZK