In The End

~Lyra's POV~

Me and Andy walked down the chipped concrete path hand in hand. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a black dress shirt and a black tie, he looked so handsome. I smiled up at him and he squeezed my hand encouragingly offering me back a small smile. I looked down at my shiny black ballet pumps and pulled at the hem of my dress as Andy yanked open the rusting gate into the cemetery. We slowly and silently walked in, me leading the way to the particular grave we were looking for.

I brushed my skirt down and stood silently in front of the grave for a moment, Andy stood beside me an arm draped over my shoulders. I took a deep breath and smiled up at Andy before speaking. "Hello, Daddy." I whispered. "I'm sorry it's been so long since I've visited, I actually bought someone to meet you today." I continued wrapping an arm around Andy's waist, he gave me a gentle squeeze and rubbed circles onto my shoulder with his thumb. "Daddy, this is my boyfriend, Andy." I smiled, my eyes brimming with tears. I hate knowing that my Dad couldn't be here to shake Andy's hand and call him son, to threaten him if he hurt me. "Hello, Sir, my names Andy and I would like to thank you for bringing such a wonderful girl into the world. I hope that I can make her very happy." Andy said politely. I smiled sadly and let a few tears slip down my cheeks. I'm glad Andy understood me doing this and why it was so important to me, I know some would think this was ridiculous. My dad was the most important person on the world to me and even though he may not be on this earth anymore, he deserves to meet the man who will take his place in protecting me and keeping me safe. "I love you, Daddy." I smiled, sniffling slightly as a few more tears rolled down my face. I knelt down and placed a red rose on the grave and Andy did the same. He then took my hand and placed a loving kiss on my lips before we left the cemetery. "Thank you, Andy." I sighed, leaning my head on his shoulder.
"Anytime, baby, your Dad was a great man." He whispered.
"He really was." I replied with a smile, squeezing his hand as we walked back to the bus.

~

A/N: So that's it! This is the final chapter in the first instalment of In The End. I hope you enjoyed it, I'm going to take a break from this story and post a Fearless Vampire Killers story I have written and then I will probably write a sequel to this if you want one that is. Thank you for sticking with this story and I hope you read my other works! I love you all I hope I didn't cause you too many feels.