School sucks.

Chapter two, hope you like it. (If anyone's reading it that is.)

~

I woke up to the sound of Scarlet snoring next to me. The TV was still on and Nightmare On Elm Street was playing. I stretched and yawned realising that we had school today. 'Crap,' I muttered. Jumping out of bed. 'Scar!' She groaned and rolled over. I sighed. I shook her and poked he until she woke up. She rubbed her eyes and gasped, also remembering we had school. She grabbed a change of clothes out of the stash she kept at my house and ran to the bathroom to shower.

When she was done she emerged in red leopard print skinny jeans and an Asking Alexandria shirt. I grabbed my clothes and make-up and took my turn in the shower. While I washed I hoped that today would be better.

I got out of the shower and pulled on fresh underwear, purple ripped skinny jeans and a Slipknot shirt. I applied purple eyeshadow on my top and bottom lids, followed by black eyeliner and mascara. I walked back into my room and made my way to the kitchen.

I found Scar by the fridge, as always, stuffing her face. 'Oi you pig!' I yelled. She looked over her shoulder, a line of peanut butter on her cheek. She tried to reply but all I heard was incoherent mumbles. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my Drop Dead bag and keys. Scarlet grabbed her David And Goliath bag and we left for school.

When we arrived we met up with Nate. "Hey Nate!" Scarlet chirped.

"Hi guys, you alright?" He replied.

"Yeah, what've we got first?" I asked.

"Um, I don't know, Scar?"

"We have French." She said solemnly. The three of us groaned and made our way to French.

I took my seat in French next to, well, no one and drowned out Ms. Spriggs. I was doodling in my note book when I felt something hit the back of my head. I lifted my hand to inspect the area and felt something wet and sticky. I was being spitballed, lovely. I pulled the gross paper wads out of my hair and continued doodling.

I left French while pulling paper wads from my hair. I waved to Nate and Scar and made my way to Geography. "Hey!" I heard a high pitched voice screeched. I turned around to see Georgia, the head cheerleader, and the rest of her group. I sighed, knowing what was about to happen. "Yes?" I asked politely hoping maybe it'd help.

"Didn't we tell you last week? You don't belong here you freak!" She said slowly. Her posse laughed along with her while I just stood there. "I think it's about time you realise that nobody wants your ugly, emo, freakishness. They never will. You should just make it easier for everyone else and go die." Georgia cackled and strutted away.

The rest of the day passed painfully slowly, but finally it was time to go home. I said goodbye to Nate and started walking home with Scar. We talked about nothing in particular until we arrive at my house. She collected her things and went home, shouting about how we're going to see Black Veil Brides tomorrow after graduation.

So for the first time in a while I was left alone with my thoughts. I couldn't shake what Georgia had said to me earlier that day. I knew she was right. She's Georgia, head cheerleader, she was the prom queen, what was I? Nothing. So with that in mind I went to bed.

~

It's short, I know. Big things happen next time though, stay tuned folks! ~ ZK