You've Got Some Mad Skills Girl!

It's coffee time!

~

When CC got back from collecting his clothes I showed him to my shower, well I made him piggy-back me as I yelled directions. "To the room with my name on the door!" I cheered. He walked in and dropped me on my bed. "Whoa," he breathed as he looked around my large bedroom. Most people would probably think my walls are covered in band posters and stuff, but no they're not. They're covered in paintings, most of which I've painted myself. And there's paint everywhere, on the walls, the floor, even the ceiling and the furniture! Most of them are weird, some are dark too, some are just portraits. "You've got some mad skills girl!" CC hollered. I blushed and looked at my shoes. "My mum always tells me their ugly, and that I need therapy or something. I just paint what I feel at the time." I said quietly.

"Then she doesn't know what she's talking about. These painting are awesome, Ly!" I smiled and gave CC a huge hug, knowing that he liked them meant a lot to me. "Hang on," he said. "That painting's of me and the guys!" I blushed furiously as he ran over to examine it. "You're so talented, Lyra!" He smiled.

"Go get your butt in the shower mister, you smell." I teased. He playfully punched me, and walked into my bathroom.

I turned on my iPod dock and switched it to Evanescence. I sang along to My Heart Is Broken, while adding a few bits to a sketch I started last night when I was really angry. It was a small girl, who sort of resembled me I suppose, cowering in a corner. A large shadow was visible, as if someone was towering over her. CC was taking forever in the shower, so I got quite a bit done. I was really into my drawing and singing, so I hadn't noticed that CC was behind me. "What're you drawing?" He asked. I jumped and consequently drew a huge line across my drawing and even got pencil all on the easel. "Bloody hell CC, give a girl a warning before you sneak up behind her! Ah! Look what you made me do!" I groaned.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to make you jump, or jog you or whatever." He said, trying to suppress a laugh. I scowled at him, which shut him up. I flicked his ear, grabbed my backpack and we made our way downstairs. After I'd managed to pull on my boots, we hopped into CC's car and set off for the mall.

Upon arrival I texted Nate to tell him me and CC were here. I hopped on CC's back and he carried me to Starbucks, getting a few weird looks in the process.

I walked into Starbucks and sat down after giving both Nate as Scar hugs."Oh this is CC, by the way." I said. He waved to them. Nate, bless him, looked a bit star-struck. I giggled and got my laptop out of my bag. "Who wants coffee?" Nate asked. The three of us agreed. I ordered a mocha, Scar got a latte and CC got a frappe. "You're only offering so you can check out the cashier aren't you?" Scar giggled, which cause Nate to blush.

"Hate to break it to you buddy, but he's blatantly straight. Look he's totally checking out that girl." I said. He frowned. "That doesn't mean I can't check him out though does it?" He replied, storming over to the line. CC looked confused. "Nate's gay." I stated, which hopefully meant CC was now in the loop.

When Nate came back with the coffees I greedily took a large gulp of my mocha. "Why exactly was it you assembled the Avengers again, Ly?" Nate asked flipping his fringe out of his eyes. "I need to talk to you and just get some stuff off my chest." I sighed. They nodded as an indication for me to continue and tell them the story. "Well basically, I'm really upset, confused and angry because when I was up late the other night and Sammi, Jinxx, Jake, CC and Ashley were all in bed. Andy burst in kissing this blonde girl. I was distraught, I stormed upstairs and cried. I don't know why though because it's not like I have a crush on him. Then in the morning, when we were all in the kitchen she walked in and," I pinched the bridge if my nose in frustration. "I saw her. It's Georgia. He was with Georgia." This caused Nate and Scarlet to choke on their coffees. CC, once again looked confused. "Wait, you three know her?" He asked.

"She was the head cheerleader at our high school." Scarlet replied. I have her a look signalling for her not to tell CC about Georgia bullying me.

"Look Ly, I hate to break it to you, but you are crushing on Andy big time." Nate laughed. I shook my head. "No I'm not, Nate, you're being stupid." I scoffed.

"Alright, tell me then, what's your favourite thing about Andy?"

"He's really sweet, and he makes me feel sort of... Safe and wanted, I guess. Which I know sounds weird since I haven't known him long."

"How about appearance wise?" Scarlett chipped in. "Well, to be honest, I think he's gorgeous." I said, blushing. Nate laughed. "Then if it wasn't obvious from the answers you just gave, then it was the blush that sold it. You're totally crushing on him, honey." Nate said.

"Oh my god, your right!" I replied. I took another sip from my coffee, defeated. The three others continued having a conversation, while I tried to get used to the fact that this is actually happening and that once again it's Georgia who will probably bring it all crashing down around me.

~

Vote/comment/fan/tell your friends. Much love ~ ZK