Irl • 84

The sound of my alarm obnoxiously rang throughout my bedroom and woke me from my peaceful slumber.

I reluctantly rolled onto my right and outstretched my hand to my bedside table to turn it off.

I got up out of bed and over to my window so I could open the curtains.

The weather was mediocre today.

As I was walking back around to my side of the bed an arm grabbed me and pulled me into bed.

"5 more minutes." Daniel groaned and wrapped his arms around me.

"C'mon Dan we gotta get up." I said trying to be stern but he was like a puppy - far too cute to be mad at.

He rolled me over so I was now lying on his stomach.

"You're on breakfast duty today." I smiled as he finally opened his eyes.

He groaned again.

I allowed him a few more minutes in bed before I lifted my head from his chest, gave him a quick peck and walked downstairs.

We were meeting with Julie and some of the other cast at 9.

It was now 7:45.

I walked over to the speaker which was connected to my IPod and put on some ABBA.

As I was getting the coffee machine ready to make 2 drinks Daniel came into the kitchen.

He made us both coco pops - adventurous I know.

As soon as I finished I put the dishes in the dishwasher and went back upstairs for a shower.

At 8:30 we were both ready and inside Daniel's car.

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

We were one of the first people to arrive in the board room but it soon was packed full of actors.

Joseph and Claire were there of course; as well as Phoebe.

Charles, Daniella and Leah - who I remember seeing on set for The Originals special in season 4 of TVD.

There was also a girl who I recognized , I think her name is Danielle Campbell.

Everyone sat in their designated places (we had our names printed on a piece of paper on top of the table to let people know who we were). I sat in between Daniel and Leah.

"Welcome ladies and gents. As you all know we're gonna be filming a spin-off show and you've all got definite parts in this show. The series begins with the Original siblings returning to the city of New Orleans for the first time since 1919, where a pregnant Hayley has also settled. Having originally built the French Quarter, they had been forced to abandon it when fleeing from their vengeful father, Mikael. In their absence, Klaus's protégé, Marcel, took charge of the French Quarter. Klaus resolves that they must take down Marcel and get back the city that once belonged to them. While doing that, they must also protect their city from a war brewing between vampires, werewolves, and witches. We'll be filming between Atlanta and New Orleans and we're going to start filming in April." 

After the 2 hour meeting some of the cast were asked to stay behind - Daniel and I being two of them.

She spoke to Daniel in her office first as I waited outside, playing Candy Crush in my phone.

"I'll wait for you in the car." He smiled as he exited Julie's office.

"Alright."

"Eleanor, please, come in." Julie said from the door Daniel just left from.

"Morning Julie, how are you?" I asked politely, sitting down in one of the two chairs which faced her desk.

"I'm good thanks, Eleanor. Bit tired. How are you?"

"I'm good as well thank you."

"So you're probably wondering why you're in here. Don't worry I'm not the mean principle who is going to expel you."

"I hope not." We both laughed.

"I just wanna talk about your character." I nodded. "So obviously Elijah compelled Isabella to forget her oath to forget the Orginal family but you're going to be one of the main characters in The Originals." Julie explained with a joyous smile.

"That's great!"

"But you're also going to be in the majority of the vampire diaries season 5 episodes. It's a lot of work but I'm sure you're up for the challenge?"

"Yeah, sure. That's not a problem." I reassured her.

"Perfect. Thank you Eleanor."

"No, thank you."

"Daniel is probably getting impatient, you better get going."

"Oh yeah, see you later Julie."

"Bye."