IRL • 17

The ladies all showed up between 6 and 6:30 and we ordered a Chinese takeaway.

We watched 'Easy A' in the basement while eating the chocolate that they brought with them.

By 11pm we had popped open the wine and were gossiping.

"So, Eleanor. You and Gillies." Claire shook her eyebrows at me suggestively and nudged me with her shoulder.

"We're just friends." I shrugged, trying to keep my composure.

"Just friends." Nina scoffed.

"That's what they all say." Candice smirked as she topped up her glass.

"We're just friends."

"You don't have the slightest attraction towards him?" Kat pushed for answers.

"Maybe a little." I kept my head down to hide my growing blush.

"C'mon Eleanor. Stop being so blunt. We want all the juicy details."

The girls all moved to sit in front of me in their sleeping bags.

"Well he's funny. He's smart. He's talented. He has an amazing smile. He has great hair. He's obviously very handsome. And I don't know. I've never got on with someone so well after knowing them for only a few days. I'm not very good at speaking to new people but with Daniel it's easy." By the time I had stopped talking a huge smile had appeared on my face and I shyly hid my face in my sleeping bag.

"She's a goner." I heard Nina say.

"That was so cute. Did you see her face light up when she was talking about him." Candice squealed.

"You do know I'm sitting right here guys." I rolled my eyes and got up to grab myself a bottle of water from my mini fridge.

"So what are you gonna do?"

"Nothing. We've only known each other for 2 days. For now we're gonna be friends and we're gonna get to know each other better and see where it goes from there. But for the time being, I need to focus on the show."

"Fair enough." Claire smiled. "But you need to see this picture I took of him when we were all teasing him about Deleanor."

She quickly pulled out her phone and showed me.

"You made a gif out of it?"

"It was a cute moment that needed to be portrayed in the correct way." She shrugged.

After a few more conversations and more glasses of wine we found ourselves a tiny bit drunk.

At around 3am we finally hit the hay and fell asleep.

I was the last one awake because I had one person playing on my mind.

I grabbed my phone and turned the brightness down.

Hey, how's your guys night going?

New Zealand's Hottest Woman 🥵❤️ : it was going great until paul started drunk texting his ex and we had to carry him up the stairs to his bedroom because he was so drunk. wbu

Poor Paul - he's gonna feel that tomorrow.
It's been great. I love these girls already ❤️ they're all sleeping now tho

New Zealand's Hottest Woman 🥵❤️ : i'm glad you've enjoyed yourself

I really have.
I didn't think I would feel so at home even tho I'm 4000+ miles away from my actual home but you guys are so amazing and you've made me feel so welcome

New Zealand's Hottest Woman 🥵❤️ : we're just one big family and i'm glad you're apart of it now

:)
I'm gonna go to sleep now. I think the wine is finally catching up to me and I don't want to say anything embarrassing.
Goodnight Daniel x

New Zealand's Hottest Woman 🥵❤️ : goodnight eleanor x

r e a d 3:12 a m