GC • 21

Joseph 🇬🇧 : Eleanor where are you? I need to give you a high five or something 😂

Claire 💝 : I'm still pissing myself 😂😭

Nina 🦋 : Wait what? Claire why are you peeing yourself?? Do you need help

Claire 💝 : Nooo, I'm fine. I'm just laughing so hard rn

Ian Smolderhalder : Why is Candice on the floor laughing?

Kat 🦉 : Please can someone explain? Someone's broken Candice.

Daniel's BackPocket : Who's broken my husband!!!

Ian Smolderhalder : Ffs Paul.

Daniel's BackPocket : What the fuck have I done?!

Nina 🦋 : Joseph and Claire have finally calmed down and as soon as they read your text they're back on the floor laughing

Kat 🦉 : Why are Daniel and Eleanor being so quiet? I'm very suspicious

Candice 💝 : Ask Julie for the blooper from today's filming 🤣

Kat 🦉 : Okay? ...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The group that had no idea what was going on made their way to the editor's room like Julie had suggested with a chuckle.

Once inside, Ian, Paul, Nina and Kat all stood around a monitor after asking to see the blooper from today's filming that had caused the other half of their cast to fall to pieces.

In the scene was Joseph, Daniel and Eleanor.

They were in the Mikaelson Mansion and it appeared that Eleanor's and Daniel's characters were arguing.

"I have stood with you for 1000 years and this is the thanks I get?!" Eleanor shouted at Daniel as she ran her fingers through her hair and paced.

"Isabella, I'm trying to protect you." Daniel said calmly, trying to place a hand on her shoulder but Eleanor shrugged him away.

"Protect me? Protect me?!" Eleanor said in disbelief. "You're the one who needs protecting. Yes you may be stronger than me. Yes you may be able to compel vampires. But throughout the millennium you and your family have created thousands of enemies. Enemies that will come back for revenge. I saved you from the horrors behind the red door. I've stood by your side as you've killed and burned down entire villages because you are my best friend. And now you wish to leave for New Orleans and compel me my freedom from your family."

By the time Eleanor had finished, Daniel had winced away from her and now stood with tears brimming his eyes.

"I'm sorry Isabella.."

"No. There's nothing you can do Elijah. I want to be with you. I want to fight with you. I want to be there for you and your family. I was a part of that oath you took 1000 years ago. You can't just make me forget. I won't let you. And if you try... I will hurt you." Eleanor spat with venom lacing her tone.

Daniel made an advance on Eleanor but she got in a fighting stance and pulled back her fist.

The editor had done some special effects for this part of the scene.

He zoomed in on Eleanor's fist and put it in slow mo.

The cast watched as Eleanor's fist got closer and closer to Daniel's face.

The video went back to normal speed when Eleanor's fist came into contact with Daniel.

He fell to the floor holding his nose and Eleanor stood there shocked with her hands over her mouth.

"She punched him?" Nina said in disbelief.

"Play it again." Paul encouraged the editor and so he did.

This time the cast watched the entire thing in slow mo from the moment Eleanor lifted her hand to the second Daniel fell to the floor.

The entire cast started laughing and they all made their way back to set, still laughing about the video.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

EleanorJones ~

Oops. Sorry Daniel 😶🥊
>mr.danielgillies

>Nina : Just seen the blooper reel - hilarious

>therealjosephmorgan : It was much more funnier in person >Nian

>paulvedere : My husband is still gorgeous even with a busted lip 😘

>mr.danielgillies : just a warning to everyone - never get on the wrong side of eleanor. that girl can punch

>EleanorJones : I'm so sorry >mr.danielgillies

>mr.danielgillies : stop apologizing , i feel honored to be punched my such a goddess ♥️

>candiceking : #deleanor ^^^

>paulwesley : I though I was your goddess >mr.danielgillies

>mr.danielgillies : you are hubby >paulwesley 😘❤️

>EleanorJones : You two 🤦‍♀️ >mr.danielgillies >paulwesley

view more comments