IRL • 08

I woke up at 8:18am. I did hope it was a bit later in the day but 8am was an okay time to wake up at.

I sat up and did my daily stretch, allowing some of my bones to pop.

I dangled my legs over the side of my bed and grabbed my phone from the floor (I hadn't built my bed side table yet) and took the charger out.

3 text messages

I opened them and replied to what they said

Mum ❤️

Morning, how are you? Call me please x

Morning Mum, I'll call in a bit. I'm a bit busy today but I'll make sure to call you

Paul's BackPocket :

Morning :)

Good morning :)

I then opened the messages from the group chat but didn't respond because I didn't need to.

I brought my phone with me to the kitchen and I groaned when I realized I didn't have any food in the house.

I opened all the cupboards hoping food would magically appear but unfortunately it never did.

I trudged back up the stairs and back into my bedroom.

I unlocked my phone and tapped on the messages app.

Hey, Daniel. Sorry to be a pain but before you come could you pop to the shop and buy some cereal and milk please. Forgot to buy some last night

Paul's BackPocket : it's not a problem. what time should i make my way to yours?

I bit the side of my cheek as I contemplated what time I should tell him to come.

I lifted my left arm in the air and smelt my armpit

I'm gonna have a shower now so start making your way at 9:30?

Paul's BackPocketokay, see you soon
oh, also. what kind of cereal and milk do you like?

I have no idea what the whole milk business is here lol, ummm do they have green milk?

Paul's BackPocket : green milk?

Oh dear. Green milk is semi-skimmed. Does America have that?

Paul's BackPocket : ohhh, yes it does. what about cereal?

Coco Pops?

Paul's BackPocket : yep, that's an option. so you want 'green milk' and coco pops?

Please that would be great :) thank uuu

I laughed as I switched off my phone and headed for my on-suite bathroom.

After a quick shower I put on my black sports shorts and a plain grey tank top.

It was nearly summer here and the weather was too hot for my liking. 

I put my hair into a loose bun and sat on the end of my bed to put on my white, ankle socks.