Interview • 151

Today the cast of both the vampire diaries and the originals were shooting an interview kind of thing where it was set out as a date.

We sat in a red, thrown like chair with a butler handing us a phone with the questions on.

It was kind of nerve racking speaking directly to a camera but after watching Daniel and Joseph I didn't feel so anxious.

"Hello Steve." I smiled lovingly at the camera. "I hear you've got some questions to ask me."

I waited a few moments until I began to talk again.

"Brilliant, let's get started." I sat back in my seat and gestured for the man who was giving everyone the phone to come to me. "Bucky! If you would please."

To go with the theme I was going with I turned to the camera and said "Is everything okay Steve? It looks like you've seen a ghost."

I stared awkwardly at the camera for a few moments before turning my attention back to the phone and muttering "right."

I read the first question out loud. "What is your biggest fear?"

"My biggest fear are spiders. I am also terrified of kangaroos. Definitely won't be visiting Australia anytime soon."

Second Qu : "Who is the funniest cast member?"

"Can I choose me?"

I looked at the camera for an answer I obviously wasn't getting.

"Obviously not." I muttered. "Umm I'd have to say my side chick, Daniel Gillies."

I looked up from the phone with an alarmed face and put my hand out.

"Don't worry. I definitely do not have a boyfriend. I'm all yours Steve."

Qu 3 : "What other character on the show would you like to play?"

"Definitely Elijah. I don't know why Julie didn't cast me as him. I mean I'm better than him in all aspects, I'm more handsome, I'm more talented, I have a real British accent." I counted my points on my fingers. "Scum." I coughed. "I'd just make his character so much better."

Qu 4 : "What are your favourite scenes to shoot?"

"The ones where I get to kick Daniel's butt." I stared at the camera with no emotion. "Which is all the time because he's weak."

And that was the end of my interview :)

^ thank God because I was starving.