Instagram Live • 49

"Hey guys , welcome to my live." I smiled to my phone as I placed it on my dressing table.

"I know I've never done one of these before but I wanted you guys to witness the moment I prank Paul."

I was getting hundreds of comments which I couldn't keep up with as well as 570k+ viewers - it was crazy.

"As you know, Paul and I are having a little prank war - if that's what you kids call it nowadays - so today I'm taking it to the next level."

I moved out of shot and picked up my massive water gun and showed it to my camera.

"I've blocked Paul from seeing my live-streams so we don't have to worry about him finding out."

There was a knock on my trailer door and Daniel, Candice and Joseph walked in, each of them carrying a water gun.

"He's on the move." Joseph  informed me.

Kat came in soon after and I handed her my phone so she could film the moment.

"Alright guys, Daniel, Joseph and Candice are all in on this and they're gonna help me get Paul. Let's go."

We all pretended we were in a spy movie and crouched around walls and did over the top stunts.

I peeked my head around the corner of the wall and saw Paul standing there on his phone.

I motioned with my hand - like they do in the movies - for the others to take their positions (we were all coming from different directions).

I stealthily snuck up on Paul with Kat close behind me.

I shouted as I began to shoot water all over him.

Daniel, Joseph and Candice all came from their different directions and sprayed him with their water guns.

Once all our water had run out and the laughing had died down, Paul looked at me with the most annoyed face I had ever seen.

I felt really bad but then I shrugged it off when I saw Paul's lip quiver upwards.

"Eleanor, you look like you're in need of a hug." He had a sly smile on his face and he extended his arms for a hug.

I quickly ran away from him as he chased me around all the trailers.

I safely got into my own and locked the door behind me.

"Paybacks gonna be a bitch." Paul shouted as he knocked on my door.

I stood there with my hand on my forehead in the shape of an L with my tongue out.

Instagram // EleanorJones ~

"Paybacks gonna be a bitch" apparently 🤷‍♀️😏>paulvedere

>paulvedere

>paulvedere : Just you wait Jones

>craccola : That was so much fun 🤪

>Nina : I gotta make sure to join you next time!!

>iansomerhalder : ^^

>katgraham : Photo credit - moi 📸❤️

>EleanorJones : ^ Amazing photo taken by my queen Kat! 😘

>mr.danielgillies : i'm sorry paul for my participation in this, i just wanted to make you wet 😏💦

>paulvedere : I can't believe you two, I thought we were friends 😕 >Nina >iansomerhalder

>Nina : #sorrynotsorry

>paulvedere : it's okay hubby, you're the only one who can make me wet 😘 >mr.danielgillies

>EleanorJones : Guys!!! Keep it PG ‼️ >paulvedere >mr.danielgillies

>mr.danielgillies : as said by nina dobrev #sorrynotsorry

>EleanorJones : Smh 🤦‍♀️

view more comments