I fucked up

-I...I-He didn't say anything else and went running after Louis calling out his name-Hey Lou! Wait!

Zayn kept running after Louis, but Louis never stopped. After running for a few seconds, he finally reached Louis. He grabbed his hand in an attempt to make him stop, but got a shove in response. Louis turned to look angrily at him.

-What?! Are you attempting to make me go back? Well, save it, I'm not going to!-Louis yelled pushing Zayn.

-No, that's not why I came- Louis' expression changed from rage to confusion- I get you. I'm shocked too, and I can't deal with this right now. Plus, I don't want you to be alone, or be alone myself. - Zayn said looking at Louis, hoping for a gesture or something that indicated him that he could tag along.

-I'm going to a hotel, you can join me if you want- Louis said softening his expression. He knew all of Zayn's fears, and one of his biggest ones was being alone. That's why one of them always was checking on Zayn when he leaves the room they were all in, or for a nap. Louis was mad, and he needed time to think, but he wasn't mad at Zayn, so he wouldn't leave him alone.

-Thanks Lou- Louis gave him a small smile, and kept walking. Zayn was quick to follow him. They were walking side by side, by they weren't holding hand or hugging each other like usual. It felt weird to both of them, as they were so used to be very physical, but they didn't say anything, they knew it would feel uncomfortable at the moment.

.

.

.

When they arrive to their room, they went separate ways immediately. Louis went to the bedroom and locked himself in. Zayn stayed in the living room. He took a sit on the couch and started to rub his eyes. He was exhausted, and he hadn't done anything the hole day. Maybe it was the shock from the news, it just wore him out. He wasn't sure what to make out of this situation, so he decided to do the simplest thing he thought in that moment: leave. It's not that he didn't wanted a baby, and obviously he didn't wanted to make Harry upset. The thing is that he didn't felt anything when he found out about the news. He wasn't happy, sad, angry, excited, scared. Nothing.

He felt like it was the worst way to take news. It was like he didn't even care about Harry at all. But that was far from the true. His boyfriends were the thing that Zayn cared about the most in the world, but he didn't believe he was ready to care about another person, and he just didn't wanted to think about that just yet, so he decided to drop it. That night he slept on the couch, he was sure Louis wouldn't want to cuddle with him despite the need he had to have any kind of human contact, or to feel any emotion, he decide against bothering him. He could hold a few days, and hopefully both of them would clear their minds, and would be able to talk about what happen. With that thought, he curled up on the couch, and a few minutes later, he was sleep.

.

.

.

When he woke up the next morning, he noticed that Louis wasn't in the room. He searched for him everywhere, even went to the lobby and the pool, but there was no sign of Louis. He got back to their room and was freaking out. All kinds of thoughts went throw his mind: 'maybe something happened to him', 'he probably went to talk with Harry', 'what if he finally realized that I'm not worth it and left for good?'. In that moment he spotted his phone on a table, and he face palmed. 'How didn't I thought of that before', he was about to call Louis, but in that moment he heard the door opening, he ran to the door and hugged Louis as soon as he closed the door.

-Sorry, I got worried- he said when he felt Louis return the hug half heartedly.

-It's okay; I just went to buy some clothes. We didn't brought anything, and I'm not sure how many days we're staying here- he said lifting a bag that Zayn hadn't seen before.