Get out!

-Very well. See you tomorrow. Have a nice day.

And with that Dr. Mills hang up. Harry stayed there, just thinking about the new information that he received. It didn’t last long, since a strong rage overcame his body really fast. He had to talk to Niall, and it wouldn’t be a nice talk.

.

.

.

“I’m going to check on him”

“Louis please”

“What Zayn? He’s been there for over two hours; I need to know he’s fine”

“Louis, he asked for alone time. The least we can do is allow him that”

“But...”

“Zayn is right Louis. We should give him a break, he deserves it after all we’ve put him trough.”

“Niall…”

“I don’t mean the leaving him part. We have been with him 24/7, he needs a breath”

“I’m sorry, and you’re probably right, but I’m still going” Louis said getting up from the couch and making his way upstairs.

“I won’t be necessary” they heard a hoarse voice coming from upstairs.

“Harry!”Louis said with a smile, waiting for Harry to come downstairs.

“Hi. Thanks for letting me rest alone for a while.” He said going to hug Louis

“No need to thank us love” Zayn said getting up from the couch and going to join the hug.

Suddenly, a loud rumble coming from Harry’s belly was heard. Niall chuckled from his sit at the couch.

“Someone’s hungry” Niall said joining the hug too, while Harry blushed.

“I think I am. Could you make me something please” Harry said batting his eyelashes.

“Sure thing baby” Niall said kissing Harry and going to the kitchen to prepare something.

“Why don’t we watch something on the telly while we’re waiting” said Harry

“Whatever you want babe” said Louis and they went to the couch to cuddle and watch a movie.

.

.

.

Later that day they were eating a full meal. There was soup, salad, meat and even dessert on the table. They were making small chat all the time, just enjoying the meal and the company.

“Woow Niall. That was really good” Said Zayn taking is plate to the sink and kissing Niall’s head, who smiled big at the compliment.

“Yeah, that was so amazing. Delicious and healthy, I didn’t know you had it in your Niall. After all these years and you still manage to surprise me” Louis said doing the same as Zayn.

“They’re right Niall. That was delicious, and also healthy. I never thought you will be the one doing healthy stuff.” this time it was Harry talking, but there was something about his tone of voice that made Niall’s smile faltered

“Thanks babe” Niall said, trying to pretend he hadn’t noticed anything. But his voiced quavered. Zayn and Louis turned to look at them immediately.

“No, thanks to you. I mean, you are doing all of this for me right?” this time it was more obvious. The three men were now looking worriedly at Harry.