All things better now

Zayn was waiting calmly in the car listening to music with his earphones on. His tears were already dried. So he decided to just wait listening to music before Harry and Liam came back. After a little while, he looked to the door of the clinic and kept staring at it, he was sad and he just wanted to be with someone, so he stayed watching the door the whole time. Finally he saw Liam and Harry come through the door so he got out of the car, knowing they both sure needed a hug and to be honest he needed one too. However he quickly noticed there was something wrong. Liam was holding Harry like he was going to fall, so he quickly ran to them so that they both could hold Harry.

"What-" he didn't finished his question though, because Liam was quick to send him a look that screamed 'Not now, please'.

They entered the car, both understanding that Harry wanted to be alone in the back for a while, Zayn was worried, but that was a conversation that they would have at home while Harry was resting, because he was sure it was something that they couldn't talk in his presence, Liam knew Harry was having a hard time and he just didn't want to make it worse.

.

.

.

During the whole ride nobody spoke to the other, but both Liam and Zayn kept looking back, just checking on Harry the whole time. Harry felt sleep halfway home. When they finally got home Zayn parked but nobody made a move to get out of the car. They just stayed there sitting for a while looking just to the front.

"What happened?" asked Zayn finally looking at Liam.

"Just gather everyone, I'm going to take Harry to the room so he can rest in peace, I swear I'll tell you everything, but I don't want Harry to wake up in pain" he said still not looking at Zayn.

"Hey, look at me okay?" Zayn said taking Liam's chin to make Liam look at him "You're okay, Harry is okay so please, don't worry . We'll be waiting when you come down" he said giving him a peck on the lips.

"Just help me out. " so Zayn helped Liam to open the door so that he could take Harry out without dropping him. They got in the house and Liam went to the bedroom immediately so he could lay Harry down.

Zayn went to look for the others, and found them in the Kitchen drinking tea. All the things were back in the boxes, and the boxes were already closed and piled up. Zayn felt a pang in his chest, feeling the need to hug the bear once again, but then again maybe it was for the best. He could feel tears welling up in his eyes and a lump forming in his throat but he didn't allow the tears to come out and swallowed the lump before speaking.

"So..."

"I know what you are thinking. The bear is in the guess room, along with both onesies. We tried to put them back in the boxes, we just couldn't"

Zayn's heart broke, Niall sounded so broken, he didn't even look up, he just kept staring at him cup the whole time.

"Thank you" was all Zayn could say, but Niall never looked up, and Louis kept staring at him sadly. Zayn got the message and just took a cup, poured some tea for him and sat in silence with them to drink his tea, either way, Liam was coming in a few seconds to tell them everything that had happened. Of course Louis wasn't that patient.

"So, why aren't Liam and Harry here?"

"Harry felt sleep on the way here"

"Oh." He said taking a sip of his cup "And how did it all went?

"I don't know" he saw the confusion in Louis eyes and Niall finally looked up " I couldn't get in. I tried, I really did, it just hurt to much so I stayed in the car the whole time. They both came out, both were totally quiet, and Harry looked weak. I don't know what happened, but Liam told me he was going to tell us all together. " after that they didn't speak, and were just anxiously waiting for Liam to arrive while sipping their teas.

After ten minutes of waiting and Liam was nowhere to be found they begun to get anxious. Their legs were bouncing, the took constantly little sips of their teas and kept staring up, just checking if Liam hadn't got there while they were looking down.

Finally, after another 5 minutes they could hear steps approaching so they three turn to look.

"So, I guess you want to know how it all went" Liam said getting to the point immediately, sensing how nervous everyone was.

"Is Harry okay?" Niall voiced what had been on his mind since they left.

"He's fine, just tired that's all"

"What happened"

"Well...We got into the clinic and were just waiting for a few minutes before they called us. We never spoke, not even when they finally called us in. I started to get hot and feel a little sick while the doctor explained the procedure so I took off my sweatshirt and went to the bathroom"

"You left Harry alone" Louis said feeling angry.

"Just for a couple of minutes, I promise. It would make no good for anybody if I puked my guts out in the middle of the room."

"Sorry" Louis said, feeling ashamed that he would think something like that.

every i"No, I'm sorry, I know I would have reacted the same." Louis just nodded " Look, I think you all shoul try to be as calm as you can okay.

So when I got back, i noticed that he was already on the checkup table, so i though for a second that he had already gotten the last ultrasound without me, but of course Harry would never do that. So I went next to him, and the doctor began with the ultrasound. I was so concetrated on that until i heard a sob, and i turn to see Harry who jus whisoers 'I can't do it" before passing out"

"Is he..."

"He's just fine, don't worry guys. After that I finally noticed that he found the onesie, I guess it fell out of my pocket or something. I guess it just made him think obut things again."

"He didn't do it?" asked Niall hopefully

"No"

"Oh thank god" said Lous before they all began crying, but this time, it was happy tears

.

.

.

Oh my, I'm so so sorry. I swer that if i could have updated sooner i would have. But collage it's taking it's toll on me. But i'll try to finish this fic during vacations, I promise.

Sorry and have a nice day! :)