Maybe it'll be alright

Harry didn't wanted to tell anything, he was still exhausted mentally. He was relief that the thing about management was solved, and that he wasn't that involved in that. Sadly, Harry knew he was having a hard time accepting the fact that he was gonna keep it, but he didn't want to tell his boyfriends, he knew it would burst the happy bubble they were probably in now after he told them he had regretted the abortion. Still, he knew he didn't feel anything for it yet, and it would be a long time before he changed his mind, but he'll worry about that later.

"So, now that it's solved, what about we watch a movie?" Harry said with a small smile on his face, at least feeling happy about being surrounded with so much love.

"Sure thing love, you pick today" Louis said kissing Harry's head as they all cuddle to watch the movie together.

.

.

The boys couldn't lie, things were going great. Okay, he was lying. But the truth was that things could be way way worse. To the boys everything had been happy for a couple of weeks after solving everything with management and giving their last presentation before the hiatus. After that they could finally focus on Harry and their baby and there wasn't anything they cared about at the moment. But as the weeks passed they realized that every time anyone tried talking to the baby or put their hands on the forming bump that now at 16 weeks was already there, or something as simple as pressing his abdomen to Harry's, the boy would suddenly look very distressed. Harry hadn't actually told the boys anything about it, but they could tell the baby subject still made him quite uncomfortable. After realizing this, they try to avoid getting anywhere near his stomach so Harry didn't looked so tense all the time. Of course, they still crave to make a bond with the baby before he or she was born, but they wouldn't do it at the expenses of Harry's wellbeing. 

.

.

.

"Morning love" Louis turned from where he was cooking breakfast after hearing footsteps coming into the kitchen.

"Morning Lou" Harry went to kiss each boy  and hugging Louis from behind, being careful of not pressing his belly to  Louis' back. "Smells delicious"

"Of course it smells delicious, I'm the one cooking" he then turned his hwad yo kiss Harry as he jeard a snort coming from the table "I heard you Niall"

"You always burn  everything"

"I do not"

"Now you don't, but face it  darling your  food was gross. You're getting better now though" Zayn said as he laughed righ along with the others.

"Don't listen to them, I love your  food." he went to sit with the others "Well, at least now" he laughed jyst as Louis yelled 'hey'.

"Maybe it's true what they say, pregnant people really like gross food" Liam was really into an article on his tablet, so he wasn't putting that much attention on what he was saying, but after a few second went everyone went silent he realized what he said and looked up. "I'm s-"

"You know what, I'm not really that hungry, I'm gonna sleep a little bit more". Harry left without without waiting for the other to say anything, and Liam felt incredibly ashamed of what he had done.

"Guys, I'm sorry" and from the look on his face you could tell he really was.

"There's nothing to apologize for, you didn't even realized it. Besides, he's gonna have to come to terms with the pregnancy eventually." Zayn said rubbing Liam's back.

"I know, but still, we have to give him space."

"We've given him plenty Liam. But denying the existence of the baby won't make a difference, and it's just going to be harder on him. He has an appointment by the end of the week, what is he going to do then?" Niall had been thinking a lot about it since they decided they didn't want to bother Harry trying to avoid the subject as much as possible, but he was afraid they were doing more harm than good.