Part 27 Hate needs Love!

A/N : Firstly I would like to inform you guys....its 25000++ reads!!! Woah! Thank you for so much of encouragement and support and love for MayRa and Me. Thank you so much ❤️

_____________

Maya has always loved Rudra, and she will always. But she can't see him like that, in ICU, ill and away from her. That too because of MJ. She had been waiting for the nurse to hear that he's okay. Her mother has been declared out of danger an hour ago. So Maya is a bit relieved in heart, however tears were adorned in her eyes. Maya and Rudra in true sense were destined..like every other couple they were meant to be. But every other couple is not misfortunate like them. They both were just individuals with broken hearts, from the start, and met each other, followed a journey, and as they say When you begin to feel the magic in the warmth of the soil you walk on, journey becomes an odyssey. Similarly during this odyssey, these two broken hearts came close, they adored each other, respected, supported, fought but never failed to compliment each other, and soon exchanged their whole and soul.

Maya caught hold of a nurse and asked "Rudra kesa hai?"

"Vo thik nhi hain abhi... condition thodi critical hai but recover ho jaenge. Don't worry!" Doctor answered before nurse could speak.

"Please!! Please use thik kar dijiye." Maya pleaded.

"Aap bas dua kijiye..hum apna kaam kar rhe hain." Doctor smiled and assured Maya.

"Kya..kya mai usse mil sakti hu?" Maya asked all trembling and shivering.

"Mil lijiye but vo abhi anaesthetic hain. Take care." She replied.

___________

"Rudra.. Rudra!! Utho na.. please utho. Mai..dekho na..mai hu yaha..tumhara intezar kar rahi hu..utho na!" Maya was heaving heavily.

"Please uth jao.. tum ese kyu lete huye ho..fight back!!! Damn!! Please!! Jo..mai ab jo karne jaa rahi hu..mujhe pata hai tum mujhe maaf nahi karoge. Mai hu bhi nahi..maafi ke layak..par please mai vapis aau..ya na aau. Pata nhi. Par tum thik ho jaana. Please! Maine shayad rasta badal lia tha..par manzil vahi thi.. MJ ki barbadi. Baat tum par aai hai..isliye maine apna rasta badal lia hai dobara. Or pata hai..ab mai mud nhi paungi. Shayad mai vapis bhi na aau..." Maya sobbed and sobbed again.

"I'm sorry. But now I can't step back. I love you Rudra. Get well soon!" Tears streamed down her cheeks and she heaved a heavy sigh and left whispering "I love you!"

Maya left the hospital but not before kissing her mother. She bid farewell to her and Rudra because she knew that it's a situation of do or die.
Her Love for Rudra is overwhelming and MJ has struck the wrong chord again. And this time, it's not about her , it's about Rudra. MJ deserves a punishment might be death this time.
Maya needed a lot more strength to go against Rudra's ethics. Against Her own promises to him. So she went to the nearby temple to pray for Rudra and her own self too.
Whenever Rudra had landed in hospital, it had been always crossroads for Maya. Last time, she chose love just because of Rudra and now she has chosen revenge again, because of Rudra.

"I love you Maya. Sorry! tumhara sath nhi de saka." She remembered Rudra saying this to her when he was drowning.

"Mai shayad tumhara sath nahi de saki Rudra I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Maya was crying constantly while sitting on the stairs of the temple. She was feeling pity on herself. She was feeling shallow and so low of herself.

"Jis badle ka intezaar maine 10 saalo tak kia hai. Tumhara pyaar mujhse vo nahi cheen sakta." Maya confessed it last time.

"Dekha mai badli nhi Rudra..tum kehte ho na ke mai badal gyi..par dekho badla hi lene jaa rahi hu mai. Tumhara pyaar bhi nhi rok paya mujhe. Esi hi hu mai..ghatiya." she said to herself.

"Par haan ek baat tab bhi sach thi..aaj bhi sach hai. Jis Aag ne 10 saal tak meri rooh tak ko kaala kar dia hai..mai us aag me tumhe nhi jalne dungi. Isliye jaa rahi hu akele. Kabhi na lautne ke liye."

Maya is scared to leave everything behind but it seemed necessary to her that MJ has to die. 10 years, she used her freaking ten years planning plotting against MJ, but she never realised that in no time, Rudra took over her senses. He did wonders on her. She somehow had decided that she had lost everything in her life, but now that she has found Rudra , so nothing is more important than that. Not her promises to him too. When it's about him, it's about him only. She has fallen in love.. absolutely. But she never had the intent of falling in love, never ever, only revenge and hate was the intent. But he came like a zephyr and she just flew away with him. She never knew when and how. She never realised but it happened... happened for good. She began living, breathing again but getting demolished inside.

Maya took a seat in her car and began driving to the airport to catch her flight for Mumbai.

"Mujhse hi aaj mujhko mila de
Dekhoon aadaton mein Tu hai ki nahi
Har saans se poochh ke bata de
Inke faaslon mein tu hai ki nahi." ✨

To distract herself from the blues of life, from memories of her moments with Rudra, she switched on the music system. But instead of forgetting it all, she again began weeping. Rudra is her strength but Veganence has to be taken. MJ deserves to not live. He has to die by hook or crook.

"Rudra tumne mujhe mujhse dobara mila dia..mujhe fir Maya bana dia." She murmured to herself.

"Badhte hain khwaab jin pe aasta woh tu lage
Neend se jo aankh ka hai wasta woh tu lage
Tu badalta waqt koi khushnuma sa pal mera
Tu woh lamha jo na thehare
Aane waala kal mera
Main aas paas tere aur mere paas
Tu hai ke nahi, tu hai ki nahi" ✨

"Why it's so tough!!!? Why!!!? God!!!!! Anyhow I love you Rudra! But I have to do it." Maya drove to the airport lamenting all the way.